Good news everyone! The Greek God himself, Anthony Koutoufides, is mulling a run for Melbourne Lord Mayor!

Remove this Banner Ad

You know a lot of posters privately PM'd me when I undeleted your post and you went on a multi week multi fred melt bender. They said zackah you are being mean. Clearly V_23 doesn't have the cognitive ability to understand what is going on around here leave him alone.

And I defended you friend! I sure sure I know you are obviously right but the bay is an inclusive board and we welcome all types of people. Even those intellectually incapable of providing the banter we expect. You keep trying though friend. You do you. :rainbow:

#thebayisopentoeveryoneexceptsooz
Nice multi-paragraph melt 👍

With a nice side of:

girl-sure-jan.gif

Why stop at the CBD comrade?

Well forgive me for wanting to preserve our state and city as a habital place to live for future generations!!!

I am not a latte sipping hipster either

I approve of the new underground Melbourne Train Loop, which should hopefully ease the congestion on our busy/stacked roads.

Well forgive me for wanting to preserve our state and city as a habital place to live for future generations!!!

I am not a latte sipping hipster either

I approve of the new underground Melbourne Train Loop, which should hopefully ease the congestion on our busy/stacked roads.
What about the businesses that rely on service technicians, deliverers, tradies etc who need to drive to their sites to keep their businesses operating? Banning vehicles would bring the place to it's knees, but I guess that's ok because bike lanes are really important.

What about the businesses that rely on service technicians, deliverers, tradies etc who need to drive to their sites to keep their businesses operating? Banning vehicles would bring the place to it's knees, but I guess that's ok because bike lanes are really important.

I think the environment and making the planet sustainable and livable
for future generations is far more important than businesses.

We have poisoned the planet enough already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how he could enforce that, it’s not as if the mayor has any authority.
Yeah, I thought the Lord Mayor was just the guy in the pirate hat.
Any savvy City Mayor would be looking at redeveloping business property to tackle the housing crisis.
Happy tech nerds WFH and less city traffic aggravation is a win.

Yeah, I thought the Lord Mayor was just the guy in the pirate hat.
Any savvy City Mayor would be looking at redeveloping business property to tackle the housing crisis.
Happy tech nerds WFH and less city traffic aggravation is a win.
Triggered Tiger might lose his job cleaning the Flinders St Station pissers :(

Must be short of cash Carlton players and ex players, only do things if they can get cash under the table.

It's the only way they know 😞

Guido Hatzis would make a better Lord Mayor alright.

"Yeah mate, I wanna do a review of your restaurant for kick box magazine."
"Is that Guido, is it? Well I've got a review for ya, my ****ing dick!"
"That’d be a short review."

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news everyone! The Greek God himself, Anthony Koutoufides, is mulling a run for Melbourne Lord Mayor!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back