Bretski

Premiership Player
May 17, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Souless Franchise
I use to have a Nokia something-a-rather was small and cheap and could take crappy photos, but the battery lasted about two weeks and it always had reception. My new phone is a Motorola Razor V9, a pretty top of the range phone, I've had it for 4 months and its battery lasts 2-3 days and half if not most of the time it has no reception, and I'm always calling message bank for all the missed calls and waiting ages for my messages to be sent.

This is a great phone, but kinda worthless if it has no reception or battery lastage, does anyone else have these problems with good phones?

****ing oath the Razors are shithouse!

I'm also always waiting for my calls and messages to come through!

Can't wait until my birthday new phone!

Why we are at ti anyone know of a good phon for around $100 - $150?

Cheers.

Nope, fantastic reception. My new Sony Eric is working beautifully. :cool:

Honestly I was a sucker for the ads where they were throwing the phone like a ninja star, I thought "that could be useful" but i havnt needed to it in such fashion many times yet.

I have what is probably the Motorola model down from the Razr, the K1 Krzr I think it's called. It looks similar, has all the features you'd need really, works great and came at a decent price - $200, with Optus Pre-Paid ($30 a month, but you get like $180 worth of credits for calls and text). Great value all round IMO.

I have the N95 8 gigs and it so far hasn't caused me any problems with reception in fact its been very good. At work for some reason my workmates and I can't get any reception inside the shop. I think the walls are extremely thick because it used to be a bank. My boss even went with a next g phone because the reception in the shop was so bad. Anyway I got this phone and it has improved out of site. I can even go into the vault and get clear reception where as most customers and most of the staff have to go outside to have a clear conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Phones = Bad Reception?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back