**** off Jose Gooooood morning, $wines fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

That looks like checkers and about 50 other players. Terrible angle. Who is it?
It's Mihocek. My mate was sitting behind him and took that photo. De Goey's dad was also sitting next to him. Funny yarn, for a while my mates last name on facebook has been "De Goey", in reference to Jordan just as a joke. He told De Goey's dad about it saying it was his actual last name and Jordy's dad was super interested because it's such a rare last name, and my mate trolled him and said he was of Netherlands heritage and his dad ended up facetiming Jordan with my mate to tell him about it.

It's Mihocek. My mate was sitting behind him and took that photo. De Goey's dad was also sitting next to him. Funny yarn, for a while my mates last name on facebook has been "De Goey", in reference to Jordan just as a joke. He told De Goey's dad about it saying it was his actual last name and Jordy's dad was super interested because it's such a rare last name, and my mate trolled him and said he was of Netherlands heritage and his dad ended up facetiming Jordan with my mate to tell him about it.
How the hell did your mate keep up that charade? That's some quality poker face, even got to have a chat to Jordan! :tearsofjoy:

No. Getting destroyed in an EF is not closer than anything... You were literally the worst performers in the finals, as befits a team who barely scraped into the 8

Let me put that another way: no team, including $hitney, performed worse in the finals than Carltank. You're a laughing stock

Make a GF this century then maybe you can talk. Failmantle have more credibility :rainbow:
Please don’t compare us to Carlton
I find that offensive

1727701678733.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Gooooood morning, $wines fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back