**** off Jose Gooooood morning, $wines fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Hi Bay, Adrian Cronauer here… you may remember me from the Robin Williams movie about the unfortunate “police action” in Vietnam some time ago

IMG_1681.jpeg
(That’s me on the right)

I’m here to wish you a goooooooood morning - goddamn it’s hot, unlike the pressure from your marshmallows yesterday - and remind you that your dismal capitulation (the second in 24 months) was NOT as you hoped a bad dream but in fact a stone cold reality

But don’t worry, I feel your pain. I got my ass kicked in ‘Nam and also died recently. However unlike your players, I won several medals in the process. And I was a member of MENSA (true fact) unlike your DH coach who decided to select ‘Ronald’ McDonald for some unknown reason 🤷‍♂️

OTOH I was disbarred over some dodgy post-war, I mean police action, activities back in the ‘states - so like you, I know what it feels like to be a fraud :$

Anyway as you know I’m a DJ so let me soothe you with some tunes this Sunday morning as you nurse your well deserved hangover 🎊 Play it loud!! You are in more dire need of a blow job than anyone in history right now (well, anyone except your 2022 GF team)

Last edited:
dope hipster GIF

No. Getting destroyed in an EF is not closer than anything... You were literally the worst performers in the finals, as befits a team who barely scraped into the 8

Let me put that another way: no team, including $hitney, performed worse in the finals than Carltank. You're a laughing stock

Make a GF this century then maybe you can talk. Failmantle have more credibility :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Gooooood morning, $wines fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back