goose or mcphee

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek::eek:McPhee is an absolute dud who wouldn't get a kick in a wild horse fight. Let him go to those dud party boys known as Freemantle. I'll take Goose Maguire any time.

Just watch him stick up the Aints next year and take care of Fev when we meet Brisbane. :):)

:eek::eek:McPhee is an absolute dud who wouldn't get a kick in a wild horse fight. Let him go to those dud party boys known as Freemantle. I'll take Goose Maguire any time.

Just watch him stick up the Aints next year and take care of Fev when we meet Brisbane. :):)

How you can see a guy who plays AFL football is a dud.. i agree with you mind you about McPhee... but then say youd take Maguire who hasnt played proper AFL football in over three years is beyond me....

I find that amazing...

im sorry but i do......

lol

Maguire cant run... he cant turn.. he doesnt play AFL footy.. his legs are more rooted than a weeping willow... and you want him??

look.. sometimes i get caught up in arguing... cos im shocked by what i read in here... and i get flashbacks of mott.. ackland.. martyn... hartford..saddington... devenport.. cranage.oreilly... mansfield....et al...

and the ones we missed out on... spriggs knobel...etc

id like to think were over stupidity

Very well stated Heatly stand, Maguire has not played AFL standard football for more than two years. Do you think that LYON would delist Maguire if he did not know, that the guy is finished for the modern game? Yet we are going to draft based on 1 week of training, i hope not. WE get rid of FEV, and delist Cloke who at least provided a tall target .

Whats more laughable is that people on this forum are saying that Maguire can kick 35 goals upward. For god sake we havent drafted him yet, he is under a huge injury cloud and yet you get comments like this.

It seems like a calculated risk with Maguire, one were taking bc of the trading of FEV simple.

And goose has gone missing for years....:thumbsu:

I'm not sold on Goose by any means. But if we were to have a good look at one of them, it is Goose for me.

When Goose is fit, he can play very good football. No doubt. Plenty of doubt over if he can get fit again. McPhee has had plenty of opportunity to dominate like he should, but he proves to be useless over and over again, showing only patches of good football.

Remove this Banner Ad

goose or mcphee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back