Competition Goose's Rate the Opposition MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP cover.png

Its back!
After Callums_Guns did his best to ruin this fine competition it became clear I needed to bring it back!

The concept is simple. All players are entitled to vote and rate the opposition's contribution to the thread in the classic 3, 2, 1 format. At the end of the round the votes will be tallied up and consolidated into a consensus vote.
For a matter of simplification. Essentially if 5 players from a team vote, those votes will be totaled with the poster with the most combined votes getting 3, second most 2 and third highest the 1.
I m adding a new aspect to this and that is I'd like voters to also vote on the thread. Give it a score 1 to 5 as well.

I'd appreciate people getting involved by posting there votes each week. The more voters the more reflective this is of the views of the SFA.

3 DenieD (was a maniac poster, but wore me down and grew on me)
2 Falconista (kept me company on a couple of lonely nights)
1 The Foolback (great first up appearance for a rookie, gumbies have got a good one here)

Thread total = 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Babylon

3) Robertio
2) Sun Ra
1) Jabba73
another 1) CursingFijian because I'm a captain and I'm allowed to give extra votes

HM's to Ava, Killa, BAT, the pug & Ligma for convincing Willie Nelson to come out of retirement.

Overall: 3.75/5

We have votes from 8 teams, we require votes from the remaining 4.
We are on the right track.
We lost a team already? NO MORE BYES!!

Once Were Warriors

3. panskyle
2. Dinsdale
1. Mesc

Apologies to TongaBob and Agent93

Thread 2.1/5
Cook me some eggs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Goose's Rate the Opposition MVP

Remove this Banner Ad