Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stroigoi, the sheep for me.

Lots of fun but pulled my pants down in the sim. I've crutched sheep, separated dags from wool, marked them, branded them etc etc but yesterday I was takened to the dip(cleaners ) by a woolly one

giphy.gif

No tics on me this week

Rd 12 v Bears.

3. Electronic_Renaissance - always elite.
2. Test Tickle - brilliant sense of humour, doesn't take anything too seriously.
1. JoshWoodenSpoon - a very solid contributor, built a high post count without sacrificing any quality.

Thread: 3.5/5. Started off strongly though faded in the last couple of days; Bears are always a fun team, and tony has done a great job of building a solid core.

Rd 11 v Demons (JC apologises for this being late)

3. sausageroll
2. Greenery
1. Hate

Thread: 2.5/5. The Demons are one of my favourite teams to spend the week with, but with everyone busy preparing for the Easter long weekend it was hard to get involved for many this time around.

Round 13 v Furies

3 - Frederico_WA by a country mile. Furies have a good one there.
2 - James Colorado came in at the end to assist.
1 - ShaunDuggan the only other significant contributor

Last edited:
vs Phoenix

3 - The Majestic was a great team player and tried bringing in some less active team-mates. Makes up for their werewolf performance 😚
2 - thewizardmelon great poster and very inclusive
1 - Rankine2Rachele brought the fire to the thread at times

4/5 thread. A couple of fun and engaging core posters at Phoenix. During a quiet week from the Furies due to travel COVID and hair appointments, I genuinely preferred this to the usual spam where everyone is sorta following their own convo and overlapping it with everything else.

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Last edited:
vs Phoenix

3 - The Majestic was a great team player and tried bringing in some less active team-mates. Makes up for their werewolf performance 😚
2 - thewizardmelon great poster and very inclusive
1 - Rankine2Rachele brought the fire to the thread at times

4/5 thread. A couple of fun and engaging core posters at Phoenix. During a quiet week from the Furies due to travel COVID and hair appointments, I genuinely preferred this to the usual spam where everyone is sorta following their own convo and overlapping it with everything else.

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday
Ps - tips for tagging people with a space in name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OOB vs the Bye
3 thewizardmelon - was a great team player and tried bringing in some less active team-mates.
2 Wosh - great poster and very inclusive
1 Pugsley - brought the fire to the thread at times

5/5 thread- was my favorite match thread so far, #LoveTheBye

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back