Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ollie wines brother (harry) trained with tat during the week his still young enough to play thirds anyone know if his been poached?

as far i know he still lives in echuca

is he good enough to even play seniors? haven't see him play much.

No mate I just don't deal with guys being smartasses! Nah I'll be right, I do what I want. And for a matter of fact he insalted me by calling me a tosser so a retaliated! His comment wasn't needed as I was showing everyone what Biggs had to say in the shep news, as most on here hadn't seen it as it only come out today..."pal".

When you became InsAlted did they add cracked pepper?

I'd feel INSULTED if there was no pepper

35, probably past playing predominantly
onball at GV level, but will be a luxury 3rd fwd target behind Lewis and Lovell.
Where has he been playing the last couple of years hank? What's everyone's view on Taturas side, better list then 2014?

Jared Bacon ( older brother to Rochys Trent ) being chased hard by A couple of Shepp sides. Would hope Rochy would be in pole position to pick him up. Has played some VFL last two years

The amount of players changing between clubs in the same league is a joke. If it was 1985 and Benella lined up against Ky in the GF Lachie Smiths jaw would be broken by quarter time!

The amount of players changing between clubs in the same league is a joke. If it was 1985 and Benella lined up against Ky in the GF Lachie Smiths jaw would be broken by quarter time!

Are you serious - 30 years ago we didn’t have the AFL and the Cold War hadn’t ended. Grown up, things change, move with the times you Goose. By the way I don’t think Benalla will be making the GF 2015.

Are you serious - 30 years ago we didn’t have the AFL and the Cold War hadn’t ended. Grown up, things change, move with the times you Goose. ******By the way I don’t think Benalla will be making the GF 2015*****.

I'm pretty sure they did.... and won...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure they did.... and won...
Yes they did indeed - as you well know we can all make mistakes with the key board. I see a myriad of them throughout this forum both accidental and intentional. So the intended sentence - "By the way I don't think Benalla will be making the GF in 2016- happy now.

Yes they did indeed - as you well know we can all make mistakes with the key board. I see a myriad of them throughout this forum both accidental and intentional. So the intended sentence - "By the way I don't think Benalla will be making the GF in 2016- happy now.
Agree that Benalla will not make the grandfinal in 2016, have lost way to many! I reckon tat will be a better side!

Jared Bacon ( older brother to Rochys Trent ) being chased hard by A couple of Shepp sides. Would hope Rochy would be in pole position to pick him up. Has played some VFL last two years
Put Mooroopna in that boat to mate seeing as though he'll be working at primary school there.

Are you serious - 30 years ago we didn’t have the AFL and the Cold War hadn’t ended. Grown up, things change, move with the times you Goose. By the way I don’t think Benalla will be making the GF 2015.

I dont know if I would put that in writing this far out in regards to Benalla. I still think they will contend even without the ones they have lost. They had some good kids in Under 18's that could definitely play seniors, although I thought a far amount of 2nds players in finals arent senior players. Solid 2nds and by the look of it may be leaving Benalla to play senior footy in a lower league.
I reckon 4-6 ready made senior players from the Under 18's finals team if they can retain them and will fill a fair few holes.

Agree GG. Don't write off Benalla yet. Still have best ruck and midfield team of Marchbank, Martinello, Martyn. Handy Fwds in Priest, Warnock. Throw in Brodie Webster, Al Jakka, Pallpratt boys, Tom Bennett running around, plus up coming kids that will continue to develop. I'm still very optimistic on Benalla being very competitive.

yep sure it would have

thanks Great grandad

buy a color TV

its not a wireless

internet (in da net) is not a new way of fishing

I reckon it was around 8 (plus) Wall and McGough whp played mainly VFL rather than for Tatura last year. Don't reckon they are back to 2014 strength yet. Kirby was still a force 2 years ago.
Daniel Flynn will hold his own very mobile, Thomas Miller is all class, Billy Lovel and James Fraser are hard nuts , On ball fleet Daniels,Montgomery, owen,McGough,Warnett two Ryans down back are mature heads on young bodies, Durwood and Wall both skilled Sean Martin has been in the gym off season great feel around the kennel.

Daniel Flynn will hold his own very mobile, Thomas Miller is all class, Billy Lovel and James Fraser are hard nuts , On ball fleet Daniels,Montgomery, owen,McGough,Warnett two Ryans down back are mature heads on young bodies, Durwood and Wall both skilled Sean Martin has been in the gym off season great feel around the kennel.

Doggies are back MIB, but do you reckon they will reach the strength of those sides pre 2015 next year? They were bloody difficult teams to beat!

Last edited:
Passionate young group and will play for Jammo , Sure not all super stars but the old saying champion team can beat a team of champions ,youth may take year or two to really develop but i think the supporters will enjoy the ride.

Passionate young group and will play for Jammo , Sure not all super stars but the old saying champion team can beat a team of champions ,youth may take year or two to really develop but i think the supporters will enjoy the ride.

Agreed mate. Daniels is ahead of the pack with his coaching and incorporating women in his coaching staff. The upside for he and his team is immense. I think Tatura will be a side that will challenge Kyabram hard next year and go close to winning it in 2017.Well coached and well respected.

Last edited:
Agreed mate. Daniels is ahead of the pack with his coaching and incorporating women in his coaching staff. The upside for he and his team is immense. I think Tatura will be a side that will challenge Kyabram hard next year and go close to winning it in 2017.Well coached and well respected.
Settle down Tongue man he has a record of 1 and 17 at this point and youve declared him ahead of the pack with blokes like Quarrell and Morgan Coaching in the comp with very impressive records. Daniels did an honorable job with limited cattle this year but the jury is still well and truly out on his Coaching and it will be far greater to meet expectations internally and externally next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back