Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRFL Division1 club looking for a practice match on the 23/3/2019 or the week earlier for seniors, reserves and 18's. Our ground is unavailable.

Please DM me if interested

Hey there bootz!
Getting Dirty back coaching is particularly significant as apparently the 18's have the strongest group they have had for a number of years.
All reports suggest Isaiah should be a pivotal player for the Tigers off half back and through the middle. Don't think he takes the massive hangers that Rob would take each game but his record looks impressive. Bendigo league rep, Vic country squads and had been VFL listed. Ringo would know more than I would to be truthful.
How are the bombers looking? I see the Burstin clearance was denied.

The loss of Ogden is significant in that will mean someone will need to help Jordan Williams out. Oggy has been such a pivotal cog and hadn’t missed a game in 3 years. Barrett is a big loss too as he was such a shut down player and also provided heaps of run. Surprised Burstin’s clearance denied. Ky’s depth will surely be tested. I can’t see them being as strong as the last 2 seasons but still reckon their team will be better than lost the 2016 Grand Final.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I believe Ky are on the verge of signing a couple of players. Both will be very good players if they can get them across the line and will help cover the loss of Ogden. If Ky can get an injury free year out of Reeves they will be their a bouts again. Vick, Burstin, Reeves, Hayes, Gemmill & Ironside will be players that Ky will have available that didn't play in last years granny.

I believe Ky are on the verge of signing a couple of players. Both will be very good players if they can get them across the line and will help cover the loss of Ogden. If Ky can get an injury free year out of Reeves they will be their a bouts again. Vick, Burstin, Reeves, Hayes, Gemmill & Ironside will be players that Ky will have available that didn't play in last years granny.

Reeves won’t play too many games. I think young Lawson might also get a run with his pace and ability to link play. Still think Ky will finish 1st.

Lias may well become a regular TAC but I haven’t seen enough of him to comment mate

I'm interested to see the initial Pioneers squad and who's been included from GV clubs but they make it difficult obtaining info like this. Bushies post plenty of squad info, Pioneers not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL Premier League Club looking for a practice match on Saturday March 16th against a GVFL club at your ground if any club is interested. 3 games (Seniors, Development and 18/19s) plus a women’s match if that’s possible..

Please send me a private message if any club is interested..

Cheers.

Heard Ky have picked up Reid Crowe from Chelsea where he played last year Before that winning Shepp United’s B and F in 2017 the ex bushy and finley boy goes around pretty good and will add some real mid speed to this great side

Heard Ky have picked up Reid Crowe from Chelsea where he played last year Before that winning Shepp United’s B and F in 2017 the ex bushy and finley boy goes around pretty good and will add some real mid speed to this great side

Will be very handy...... points system working a treat!

Advantage of keeping local or same players at Club for years, lowers your points Ringo!
Maybe this recruit may lower their odds of knocking off the reigning premiers???

No argument from me Bootz......BUT in reality we all know who will be playing at the pointy end...you've only have to look at the previous years ladder in most comps..Albury, Deer Park, kyabram, etc will all finish up the top!

No argument from me Bootz......BUT in reality we all know who will be playing at the pointy end...you've only have to look at the previous years ladder in most comps..Albury, Deer Park, kyabram, etc will all finish up the top!

If you have a read of the WRFL thread it is clear Deer Park may not be playing at the pointy end in 2019. Being investigated for systematic (and huge) salary cap breaches.

It's an intriguing precedent ringo. I wait with interest to see what eventuates.

If you have a read of the WRFL thread it is clear Deer Park may not be playing at the pointy end in 2019. Being investigated for systematic (and huge) salary cap breaches.

It's an intriguing precedent ringo. I wait with interest to see what eventuates.

I hadn't hard that mate but really not surprised as the rumours have been circulating for sometime. Very hard to prove guilt I would think but if they go down for it I'm sure a few other clubs would be concerned. Wouldn't think its an issue in the GV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back