Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I named 10 players last week who were missing last week, throw in whitford and 3 more this week that are in nsw. So 14 plus the 4 best players in the twos who are out injured.
I recon it will be the youngest side to ever run out for Ky in my memory. Recon Echuca will be in a similar if not worse position.

Paulo pulling the boots on by any chance

I named 10 players last week who were missing last week, throw in whitford and 3 more this week that are in nsw. So 14 plus the 4 best players in the twos who are out injured.
I recon it will be the youngest side to ever run out for Ky in my memory. Recon Echuca will be in a similar if not worse position.

So NSW border residents definitely out? Has this been clarified by the league? Will be interesting to see what Echuca are doing then. If they’ve got around 50 in this boat, I can hardly seeing them fielding teams.

So NSW border residents definitely out? Has this been clarified by the league? Will be interesting to see what Echuca are doing then. If they’ve got around 50 in this boat, I can hardly seeing them fielding teams.
Close to 50 unable to play (netball/football) still fielding all teams

I believe so, sport has not been deemed as a reason to cross the border. Echuca will be in all sorts you would imagine, they do have an abundance of players though.

The percentage of games played with sides no where near the best is going to be significant as are what will proved missed opportunities with the inter league bye and split round ( s ).
Not only a large percentage of games without players being unavailable but also without crowds which will no doubt significantly affect clubs financially.
It not just that they can’t play many have already mentally and physically closed off on season 2021. The desire to continue playing is understood but essentially is not a competition but more a token gathering - akin to a round of practice matches.

I’m hearing Ky have 15-16 out of senior side after losing another 3 to the border bubble. Would be a miracle if they can beat Mooroopna on the weekend who I believe haven’t been greatly affected by the Melbourne ban.
Ky still favs to win
Mueller can win it off his own boot
Still have 2 Sheldon's Norris herbet Gem
Vick gugg ironside other Mueller denehey robbo Burnett parky eddy
Plus some promising kids
Don't write us off doughy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's over! Cannot and won't go on. Whole state lockdown on its way
With little in place to prevent the spread , it was only a matter of time before it reached regional Vic . I hope I am wrong but the delta variant is proving almost unbeatable or maybe it’s because people are simply becoming more complacent and less compliant .

Last edited:
With little in place to prevent the spread , it was only a matter of time before it reached regional Vic . I hope I am wrong but the delta variant is proving almost unbeatable or maybe it’s because people are simply becoming more complacent and less compliant .
Things could really get political on here so it'd be great to avoid going down that discussion path. Let's just make sure we are reaching out to as many people as we can. One big footy community trying to help each other like we do within our own clubs and leagues

Unfortunately I think we are done as a heavier lockdown is on its way especially more relevant with the case in Shepparton today! Much better to finish things up for a variety of reasons. The pressure on a diminishing group of volunteers is also of great concern to many clubs due to the many and varied pressures associated with the virus and keeping families together and people employed. A sad end to what we all thought was going to be a great year! Hopefully 2022 will be a better one.

No lockdowns yet, but the ring of steel is required, melbournians don't give 2 shits about the rules, clubs are trying to find loopholes to get metro players out, then you have poor Echuca left out to dry by the league. It feels as AFL Vic are pushing for leagues to get the season done at any cost. There's no doubt there's pressure with the upcoming AFL Vic report. The league needs to postpone for a week and hope numbers drop

No lockdowns yet, but the ring of steel is required, melbournians don't give 2 shits about the rules, clubs are trying to find loopholes to get metro players out, then you have poor Echuca left out to dry by the league. It feels as AFL Vic are pushing for leagues to get the season done at any cost. There's no doubt there's pressure with the upcoming AFL Vic report. The league needs to postpone for a week and hope numbers drop
That escalated quickly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210820-124630_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210820-124630_Messenger.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 168
Kyabram Football Netball Club’s facebook page is the only clubs not tagged . mmmmm !!!!
Also states the final series will be assessed as we received additional information by relevant authorities .( assuming that means information has already been received )
I’d say it’s all over folks .

Attachments

• 1F8AE523-DC1F-4EEE-86A9-9FF39EFA46EB.jpeg
    1F8AE523-DC1F-4EEE-86A9-9FF39EFA46EB.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back