Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

No Rochy or United players were asked to try out, Lambourne only invited who he wanted and clubs couldn’t nominate

Clarke never attended any trainings but Lambourne rang him yesterday and know he starts on the ground, what a shambles

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thought Cricelli might have at least made the squad ... unless he was unavailable.

Thought Cricelli might have at least made the squad ... unless he was unavailable.

Obviously Lamburn is delusional tongue. How can someone average around 30 a game and not get a look in. C McCarthy should be playing. It’s an outrage!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So many guys year after year just want to put the gv down time and again.

O and M are streets ahead in all the off field stuff and it gets so many sucked in to thinking the actual footy is miles ahead when it isn’t.

Well done gv boys
Well done to the gv guys, just goes to show picking guys who are keen to play makes a massive difference.

I'd suggest you watch both leagues grand finals before making such a statement based off a one off rep game. Echuca would be the only gv side that would play finals this year in the oandm, but we'll done on the gv coaches and players today, fabulous effort

Well done to the gv guys, just goes to show picking guys who are keen to play makes a massive difference.

I'd suggest you watch both leagues grand finals before making such a statement based off a one off rep game. Echuca would be the only gv side that would play finals this year in the oandm, but we'll done on the gv coaches and players today, fabulous effort
Have watched plenty of both mate. Respectfully disagree.
Gv is an easy target to pick on becuase the marketing of the league is rubbish. The quality of football on the ground is very similar. Not sure what more the gv can do to change some people’s minds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have watched plenty of both mate. Respectfully disagree.
Gv is an easy target to pick on becuase the marketing of the league is rubbish. The quality of football on the ground is very similar. Not sure what more the gv can do to change some people’s minds.
Well I'd think wangaratta and echuca are pretty similar in terms of ability, Echuca are clearly the best side in the gv, Wang might not make finals

Wouldn't say the O&M had their strongest team on the field though....
I'd say the gv would easily be the same, looks like they picked guys who were really keen to play, makes a big difference, I reckon the oandm looked at their side and thought easy win, well done to the gv coaches

I'd say the gv would easily be the same, looks like they picked guys who were really keen to play, makes a big difference, I reckon the oandm looked at their side and thought easy win, well done to the gv coaches
I agree. GV missing some 'walk up start'.. but don't think their quite the calibre that the O&M have playing in their league.

I think everyone needs too stop comparing leagues, Gv won today and they now have 12months too enjoy it, let’s hope next year it makes for a better game & more stars available, after the game the gv coach did say the team had a average age of 23years old, O&M looked young aswell, with the likes of James ,De Pasquale, Mason ,Byrnes all being 21 or younger I think the Gv are in for a few good years if these boys stick around

I think everyone needs too stop comparing leagues, Gv won today and they now have 12months too enjoy it, let’s hope next year it makes for a better game & more stars available, after the game the gv coach did say the team had a average age of 23years old, O&M looked young aswell, with the likes of James ,De Pasquale, Mason ,Byrnes all being 21 or younger I think the Gv are in for a few good years if these boys stick around
Isn't that what big footy is about though... talking footy.. talking about players.. comparing teams.. comparing leagues 🤷‍♂️

Yes them as well ,wood’s effort early in the last on the wing was fantastic an resulted in a goal
IMO best on ground was the the young fella from Echuca in the ruck Tenace, game changed when big bodied Betson was injected into the middle in the second half, Woods run down on the wing and a goal was a great effort earlier, the lad from Mansfield (Mahoney) was good and also I didn’t mind Depasquae from Ky

O&M relied on blokes from one club carrying the side . Listen here , full strength and GV would be lucky to score , I mean this with respect. Very disappointing standard . My coupe of guys wore hearts on their sleeves , a few others have no respect for the jumper. To lose with a weakened yet far superior list is embarrassing , seca coaching credentials took a whack today let me tell you. I’d black list half a dozen from ever representing us agin. Didn’t want to sit under a high ball yet lipping off .

O&M relied on blokes from one club carrying the side . Listen here , full strength and GV would be lucky to score , I mean this with respect. Very disappointing standard . My coupe of guys wore hearts on their sleeves , a few others have no respect for the jumper. To lose with a weakened yet far superior list is embarrassing , seca coaching credentials took a whack today let me tell you. I’d black list half a dozen from ever representing us agin. Didn’t want to sit under a high ball yet lipping off .
People... we're in the presence of O&M bigfooty greatness 🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back