Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing you go to a good club with good culture, with a good coach your footy improves. Obviously flaz must have saw something in them and let rochy know they'd fit in well to the team.
Both have been fabulous additions. Trewhella could be a sneaky Morrison Medal chance. O'Keeffe adds much needed height to Rochys back half. He, Dyl Gordon and Hoopell can match up against most sides tall forwards from my observations.

Hey Hilly, I see the great man is playing in Kyabram Reserves tomorrow. Paulo must be 40+ ... What a gun he was!

This…is what country footy is all about imho. Big lift for some of the younger 2s players to get to put the footy down his throat and let him finish (and I’m not even a ky supporter). Bloke is a champ all round

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This…is what country footy is all about imho. Big lift for some of the younger 2s players to get to put the footy down his throat and let him finish (and I’m not even a ky supporter). Bloke is a champ all round

I agree but don’t think the bylaws allow KDL senior players to play in the GV when there is a bye unless they have already played a game on permit for the club this season.
That is the way I read the area agreement
It will be interesting to see what happens
Playing 4 unregistered players might be an issue

watching todays game both teams don’t look much, i think the top 4 teams are echuca, shepp,mooroopna and euroa

It Looks like the Tigers had a huge third 3/4, kicking 7.8. They have currency, the only side to beat Echuca, and are firmly entrenched in third spot. I certainly won't be writing them off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watching todays game both teams don’t look much, i think the top 4 teams are echuca, shepp,mooroopna and euroa

Ky's intensity from the outset was far above Rochester's. Thought Rochy weren't switched on - hadn't adapted to the week off and they were outplayed.

Some big physical clashes (none appeared untoward).

Big third quarter turned the game.

Rochy were wasteful in front of goal.

Ky's intensity from the outset was far above Rochester's. Thought Rochy weren't switched on - hadn't adapted to the week off and they were outplayed.

Some big physical clashes (none appeared untoward).

Big third quarter turned the game.

Rochy were wasteful in front of goal.
That first quarter and a half was pretty average from the Tigers ... the Bombers opened up full of run and enthusiasm and were up and about in front of a healthy crowd. DePasquale was good and Robinson good down back. The shitty cross wind didn't help the standard.

It was pretty physical all day and I lost count of the amount of 50 metre penalties paid. Once O'Keeffe, Gordon, Hoopell et al. tightened up in the back half the midfield in Trewhella, Wileman and Henderson got hold of centre clearances. The Hamilton boys and Williams could have ripped the game apart as a contest in the 3rd quarter but kept missing and then Wiliams ripped a quad leaving the Tigers dangerously undermanned with Boyack already done as a result of concussion and Watson on and off for running repairs after several head knocks.

The heat was out of the game 20 mins into the last with Rochy 22 points up.

The 2nds also had a bit of biff with a wild man from Kyabram creating havoc before finally getting sent off a 2nd time and I assume reported.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back