Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram Euroa this week who we all got ?
Kys kids have been getting the job done over the past 8 weeks, very taxing game last Sunday, s6 day break againist a 14 day break has me swaying the magpies way

Kys kids have been getting the job done over the past 8 weeks, very taxing game last Sunday, s6 day break againist a 14 day break has me swaying the magpies way
Some very interesting games indeed. Big 6-7 weeks coming up. Was working in Shepp today and was told that Sam Willoughby currently playing for Footscray VFL has “chucked” it in and has now committed to Echuca (Home club) for the rest of the year to play with his brother. Not sure if this is true but geez a big get if so. Any other recruits surfaced for other clubs since clearances closed.

Some very interesting games indeed. Big 6-7 weeks coming up. Was working in Shepp today and was told that Sam Willoughby currently playing for Footscray VFL has “chucked” it in and has now committed to Echuca (Home club) for the rest of the year to play with his brother. Not sure if this is true but geez a big get if so. Any other recruits surfaced for other clubs since clearances closed.
echuca will be firing on all cylinders come the last 4 weeks of the year, a few to come back into their best team. believe the lions have lost a few just before clearance deadline, just what they needed after a horrible year to date.

That first quarter and a half was pretty average from the Tigers ... the Bombers opened up full of run and enthusiasm and were up and about in front of a healthy crowd. DePasquale was good and Robinson good down back. The shitty cross wind didn't help the standard.

It was pretty physical all day and I lost count of the amount of 50 metre penalties paid. Once O'Keeffe, Gordon, Hoopell et al. tightened up in the back half the midfield in Trewhella, Wileman and Henderson got hold of centre clearances. The Hamilton boys and Williams could have ripped the game apart as a contest in the 3rd quarter but kept missing and then Wiliams ripped a quad leaving the Tigers dangerously undermanned with Boyack already done as a result of concussion and Watson on and off for running repairs after several head knocks.

The heat was out of the game 20 mins into the last with Rochy 22 points up.

The 2nds also had a bit of biff with a wild man from Kyabram creating havoc before finally getting sent off a 2nd time and I assume reported.

Had a mate there who said a similar thing. Don’t mind a bit of a biff though if it gets the boys up and about, could’ve been handy in the first quarter for Rochy…

Reckon Rochy are the only team that could have a chance against Echuca. Don’t trust those Shepp Bears pretenders. They shouldn’t be that high up on the ladder.

Cheers Dave

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently Prout and Wills (Carlton VFL)have committed the rest of the season to their home club Echuca as well.

Have to go the Magpies over Ky. Those Ky boys will be sore coming into a hot magpie unit feeling fresh. I predict the Maggie’s will run over them in the last quarter.

I see Ollie Hanrahan suited up with his brother for the cats on the weekend. Not sure how he went but definitely a big in for them.

Had a mate there who said a similar thing. Don’t mind a bit of a biff though if it gets the boys up and about, could’ve been handy in the first quarter for Rochy…

Reckon Rochy are the only team that could have a chance against Echuca. Don’t trust those Shepp Bears pretenders. They shouldn’t be that high up on the ladder.

Cheers Dave

BIG CALL Shepp pretenders sitting second on the ladder just remember mate what happened in 2018 If they get there and I mean IFF .Deakin is their home deck and history shows ruckman have played a big part in winning the flag and the return of Holland ( cox medalist) has been massive for them . But sure In saying all that Echuca are red 🔥 hot

BIG CALL Shepp pretenders sitting second on the ladder just remember mate what happened in 2018 If they get there and I mean IFF .Deakin is their home deck and history shows ruckman have played a big part in winning the flag and the return of Holland ( cox medalist) has been massive for them . But sure In saying all that Echuca are red hot

Just don’t trust em pie man, bit young and escaped with some victories in games the opposition let them have. Echuca also touched them up when they played earlier in the year.

Good young group, will definitely be up there in 2-3 years though.

Cheers Dave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This weekend, there are a couple of big games for the three sides attempting to grab 6th spot. Euroa v Ky is big for both and Mansfield is facing the Swans away. Ky then has Mansfield the week after.

Swans to upset Mansfield. The young ducklings have been keeping up with lots of teams all year and I reckon they’ll pip the Mansfield boys at home. Heard it here first

I was also told today that Willoughby, Prout, and Mills are not playing more VFL games this year. I am unsure how far off Mills is but they are three big ins.

Terrific scoop Ringo. It appears this is completely correct! Thanks for continuing to deliver credibility and validity amongst the forum. Rather than Thermos hot take maybe you should have Ringos Riot 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back