Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Silver I have been made aware of a few milestone games and the tigers this week with cricelli and G Fullard. Great to see Rochester holding onto young local talent. Testament to where they are placed approaching the important part of the season.
No doubt these youngsters are important to the side?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

First day on the forums for BigDave! You’ll warm into it mate, great to have another passionate contributor, even if you’ve got no idea, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The named Rochester reserves side had some big names in, too.

Hopefully this doesn’t impact qualification for finals.
Yeah I saw that mate but wasn't keen on opening that can of worms ...

But given you have ... let's assume Shaun Atley will have ticked off one game towards qualification. Joe Atley's 2nd game. They need 3 games?

Yeah I saw that mate but wasn't keen on opening that can of worms ...

But given you have ... let's assume Shaun Atley will have ticked off one game towards qualification. Joe Atley's 2nd game. They need 3 games?
I'd think they have to give them the game don't they. Rochy didn't forfeit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benalla Ressies have forfeited. An instance such as this caused quite the stir a year or so back! 🤣🤣
They are on the edge once again! I believe that they also have no trainers with the club President having to strap players before the game. There appears to be little support from the community. Do they have a future in the GV?

They are on the edge once again! I believe that they also have no trainers with the club President having to strap players before the game. There appears to be little support from the community. Do they have a future in the GV?
The question is why is there no support from the community? They end to get big Tom Downie back there playing

Yep and they've had waitey and mellington go back and play there, and waitey has been turning the clock back lately. I'm not sure what's wrong with Benalla, I don't think people are into their footy there anymore. The district league has gone whats everyone do on a Saturday

Yep and they've had waitey and mellington go back and play there, and waitey has been turning the clock back lately. I'm not sure what's wrong with Benalla, I don't think people are into their footy there anymore. The district league has gone whats everyone do on a Saturday
The town hasn't got the support for two teams. Time to merge?

Bit of a similar town to Maryborough isn’t it in that it’s not a young persons town. Young people have to leave for opportunities with study, work etc. industry not sustainable

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back