Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The question is why is there no support from the community? They end to get big Tom Downie back there playing
Because years ago their junior comp was shut down on them and teams forced into a comp which just so happens to be centred around Wangaratta . Parents and kids get a connection to Wangaratta and Benalla is left with the bugger all numbers .
Happens all across the state with these junior comps .

Good win by your boys today Swoop! Great to see.
Finals was definitely their aim at season start tongue but of course that won’t eventuate now , they certainly have improved on last year !! The inclusion of big koka has been the key terrific again today , but those 3 or 4 very close losses really hurt them , tough draw to come with Euroa- Cats -Shepp and Echuca in the last 5 rounds interesting in seeing how they go

Yep and I reckon a few kids go to school in Wang and maybe play there with their mates too

This. Always noticed young blokes (and girls) in Maggie’s/rovers gear whenever was in benalla for work…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

She’s an interesting contest this week. The annual MRP vs Echuca late season upset game. Seems a stretch this year but you never know. The cats always seem to be purring against the Murray bombers.

She’s an interesting contest this week. The annual MRP vs Echuca late season upset game. Seems a stretch this year but you never know. The cats always seem to be purring against the Murray bombers.

Would be huge if they get up Thermos. Who knows. The Rochy v Shepparton game will also be massive.

Echuca will have Valentine out this week. That makes a total
Of 13 premiership players from last year not playing. They are however due back the majority of them in the next two-three weeks. Cats could be a fair show.

What’s your gut feel silver. I am tipping the tigers as they seem slightly more reliable for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRP most likely to go with out Daniel Johnson for a few weeks I suspect? Reported and yellow carded on the weekend…

Surely he’s got to go then with a history like his.

Can’t see the cats getting close without a big target like him up forward, not that I could’ve seen them winning anyway

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Depends doesn't it, they look at each separately, yellow card is 15 minutes, you don't have to do much to get one of those, unlike in our playing days Davo

Depends doesn't it, they look at each separately, yellow card is 15 minutes, you don't have to do much to get one of those, unlike in our playing days Davo

Agree Trent sports gone soft. How the bloody hell does both Charlie Cameron and that boy Bedford get 3-weeks. Can’t even tackle anyone these days

Agree Trent sports gone soft. How the bloody hell does both Charlie Cameron and that boy Bedford get 3-weeks. Can’t even tackle anyone these days

Don’t get me started BigDave. Let’s hope the GV stays a place where we can watch both traditional but fair contests throughout the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back