Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve taken it down in respect to the rochy footy club. It was a disgraceful rumour leaked to me and I’ve decided to have the decency to not run with it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Big Blow For Mooroopna last night at the tribunal With Daniel Johnston Suspended For 3 Games.

From what I’ve seen he probably needs a suspension at some point. Love a big full forward that can throw his weight around but he needs to control himself. Would’ve been a good player back in the 80s..

Echuca by 45

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope thermos isn’t going to rochy this weekend with his little dog, he mightn’t be living by the end of the weekend. Disgraceful! Glad he has been called out.

Tips for this weekend…

Echuca by 80
United by a kick
Rochy by 8 points in the match of the round
Seymour by 30
Euroa by 25
Ky by 15
I reckon Kyabram in a big clash against the Eagles at home. Tipping Swans to sneak another upset over the Swans at Memorial Oval. Boilover!! Agree with the rest although Mooroopna will get much closer than 80 points

Clearly olay is out to get me with insipid comments. If a bloke these days puts something up and retracts it after realising it’s wrong cannot we not just accept it was a bad mistake?
I owned it and took it down. Move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly olay is out to get me with insipid comments. If a bloke these days puts something up and retracts it after realising it’s wrong cannot we not just accept it was a bad mistake?

Wah Wah Wah thermos. Poor you, poor you. Don’t be posting rumours if you can’t deal with the repercussions of your actions.

Wah Wah Wah thermos. Poor you, poor you. Don’t be posting rumours if you can’t deal with the repercussions of your actions.

Where have you been lately mate?
You have been run out of town once and I’m sure it will happen again. Water finds its own level

I’ve missed this rumour. Nice to see blokes being held accountable on here rather than just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. Keep the credibility up lads. Good stuff and go my meowies. Tough slog tomorrow but you know that we will compete.

Where have you been lately mate?
You have been run out of town once and I’m sure it will happen again. Water finds its own level

Yeah got lost in the middle of rochy. Went past that Caltex that you were referring to. Nice joint. Don’t think that rumours true though very nice people in there. They have some very nice olay moisturising cream in that joint as well. It’s alright thermos we all forgive you. We know how much you live and breath this forum and I’d like to thank you for your ongoing support. You just crossed the line and I am glad that you can see you have done wrong by the forum. Keep the temperatures rising. Many thanks Olay

Yeah got lost in the middle of rochy. Went past that Caltex that you were referring to. Nice joint. Don’t think that rumours true though very nice people in there. They have some very nice olay moisturising cream in that joint as well. It’s alright thermos we all forgive you. We know how much you live and breath this forum and I’d like to thank you for your ongoing support. You just crossed the line and I am glad that you can see you have done wrong by the forum. Keep the temperatures rising. Many thanks Olay

Let’s just talk footy.

On football matters pertaining to Rochester. Many on here doubted Doug Wren would be playing again. First senior game last week and immediately in the best players. A fabulous late addition to a building Tigers outfit. Hugh Hamilton another playing his 2nd game. Still an Atley or two to come back into the senior side. Ash Watson is doing some fabulous work in Rochy's 150th year!

On football matters pertaining to Rochester. Many on here doubted Doug Wren would be playing again. First senior game last week and immediately in the best players. A fabulous late addition to a building Tigers outfit. Hugh Hamilton another playing his 2nd game. Still an Atley or two to come back into the senior side. Ash Watson is doing some fabulous work in Rochy's 150th year!

They can beat Echuca tongue. I think MRP will show the competition that it’s closer than appears this year

G

I think it was 'Icarus who flew to close to the sun' With wax wings. (Greek mythology)

Lucky you deleted that post.

G

I think it was 'Icarus who flew to close to the sun' With wax wings. (Greek mythology)

Lucky you deleted that post.
Forced a google of that one Silver. You're a gem of this thread mate.

Anyone noticed Will Hayes last couple appearances for Carlton VFL averaging 33 disposals. Word I got was, helping Carlton vfl out to keep match fit when stuck in Melb for work duties, but primarily a Euroa player. (Carlton vfl bottom of the table). Amazing for a bloke that doesn't do a lot of training. Elite athlete.

Forced a google of that one Silver. You're a gem of this thread mate.

Anyone noticed Will Hayes last couple appearances for Carlton VFL averaging 33 disposals. Word I got was, helping Carlton vfl out to keep match fit when stuck in Melb for work duties, but primarily a Euroa player. (Carlton vfl bottom of the table). Amazing for a bloke that doesn't do a lot of training. Elite athlete.
When he’s playing GV footy there’s no one better

Echuca hasn’t got their strongest team in but will win by 5 goals still at least

Benalla 6 goal winners
Rochy win by 4 goals
Seymour win by 6 goals
Swans by 2 goals
Kyabram by 3 goals

Currently down at MRP oval and been informed the cats have 14 out and are scooping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully they can make it competitive

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back