Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently down at MRP oval and been informed the cats have 14 out and are scooping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully they can make it competitive

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’ll be down later on. Might have a few ales and then boot that stupid hound of yours for spreading false rumours about clubs doing it tough.

Currently down at MRP oval and been informed the cats have 14 out and are scooping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully they can make it competitive

Also these conditions are absolutely fkd! Sorry to use explicit language but it’s deserves it. Have to be a diehard to brave the conditions today. If anyone is at cat arena and keen for a frothy let me know.

I’ll be down later on. Might have a few ales and then boot that stupid hound of yours for spreading false rumours about clubs doing it tough.

That’s shithouse mate. Do you condone animal violence do you?

Also these conditions are absolutely fkd! Sorry to use explicit language but it’s deserves it. Have to be a diehard to brave the conditions today. If anyone is at cat arena and keen for a frothy let me know.

Praying to the gods that the wind is strong enough to sweep your canine into orbit.

Could be worse…could be in Ballarat today.

I reckon I might be aware of my hamstrings today and unfortunately have to withdraw for the good of the team

Could be worse…could be in Ballarat today.

I reckon I might be aware of my hamstrings today and unfortunately have to withdraw for the good of the team

Currently 6.4 and feels like -1.1.
Funnily enough heading to my young nieces 21st there tonight. Staying in Alfredton. Might need to rug up!

Largely inconsequential I would have thought Thermos… should stay competitive for two reasons. 1. Time and time again Lamont has shown that he is able to get his cattle on the same page regardless of the quality of the personnel and 2. The conditions will act as the great equaliser today. Will be watching via streamer from the couch today. Can’t wait

I’d like to know more about your understandings of Greek mythology silver? Any chance we could make a seperate forum about it?
You're a qualified teacher olay, I'm surprised you didn't come back with some Latin.

This is perfect footy conditions isn't it. Hopefully Thermos is in the car and let's in olayolay and fat cat in the back seat, can you imagine the ramblings coming out of that car, and that'd be just trying to work out the demister to see the game. I'm far worse off for attempting to read the last page on this thread

Forced a google of that one Silver. You're a gem of this thread mate.

Anyone noticed Will Hayes last couple appearances for Carlton VFL averaging 33 disposals. Word I got was, helping Carlton vfl out to keep match fit when stuck in Melb for work duties, but primarily a Euroa player. (Carlton vfl bottom of the table). Amazing for a bloke that doesn't do a

You're a qualified teacher olay, I'm surprised you didn't come back with some Latin.

This is perfect footy conditions isn't it. Hopefully Thermos is in the car and let's in olayolay and fat cat in the back seat, can you imagine the ramblings coming out of that car, and that'd be just trying to work out the demister to see the game. I'm far worse off for attempting to read the last page on this thread
Today and yesterday we learned Thermos is an idiot and Olay likes the Rochy Caltex. Fat Cat and Olay both hate Thermos's dog. And Fat Cat and Olay both want to kick it ..

My brain hurts reading this last page of shit!

Today and yesterday we learned Thermos is an idiot and Olay likes the Rochy Caltex. Fat Cat and Olay both hate Thermos's dog. And Fat Cat and Olay both want to kick it ..

My brain hurts reading this last page of shit!
Reports on today’s games. Shepp v Rochy….big difference in scores there….anyone shed any light on the game.

Reports on today’s games. Shepp v Rochy….big difference in scores there….anyone shed any light on the game.

Didn’t end up getting to the game. Went to watch those young ducklings pip Euroa though Futures very bright at the duckling pen.

Maybe my call was wrong about the Shepp Bears pretenders was a stretch, only time will tell…
Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely can’t tell now who the real challenger is to Echuca. I like the look of Rochester from what I have seen thus far but powerful statement from the bears today. Were rochy full strength today?

Didn’t end up getting to the game. Went to watch those young ducklings pip Euroa though Futures very bright at the duckling pen.

Maybe my call was wrong about the Shepp Bears pretenders was a stretch, only time will tell…
Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely baby swans are cygnets, not ducklings…

Shepparton way to good dominating all aspects of the game. A class above Rochester today.

Only today though tongue. Footy is a funny sport and I’m still confident in your tigers and my cats during September. You never know on the day

I must admit gents when I rolled into cat arena yesterday I was devastated to see my man McCarthy not playing. If anyone knows what’s going on there update me. Must be an injury??

I moved on swiftly to analyse what else the cats had running around without focusing on Echuca at all. I was extremely impressed with young Jed Woods. A tenacious young man worth building the club around. Guys like him are why I love watching this level of footy over the big league rubbish any day of the week. Well done woodsy.

Surely Tatura can’t continue down this track much longer. What happened yesterday shouldn’t happen at this level. I know they have injuries but so does everyone. The club is in a dire situation. I’m not sure what can be done to make them competitive. It’s starting to look like the last days of Tongala in the GV.

Just looked at the score. To be beaten like that on conditions like yesterday is horrible

Just looked at the score. To be beaten like that on conditions like yesterday is horrible
It’s really disappointing for them. They’ve obviously gone down a path that they hoped would have brought an upward trend and I give them credit for doing so, but it hasn’t worked at all. Clearly numbers at the club is an issue. I know they’re battling for senior players but the results in all grades is a massive concern.
By no means am I criticising the club either because I don’t know enough about what’s happening there. But as a fan of GV footy I don’t want to see any side perennially uncompetitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back