Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

May I ask what the continuous reference to the WILDs is about? Have they been controversial for years or something ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May I ask what the continuous reference to the WILDs is about? Have they been controversial for years or something ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Where have you been Thermos? J Wild #13 is a lunatic. Reckon he might be encroaching on the magical number of suspensions. That said, while I believe he was carded don't think he was reported. Pity really as he can play a bit if he knocked off the the other stuff.

Where have you been Thermos? J Wild #13 is a lunatic. Reckon he might be encroaching on the magical number of suspensions. That said, while I believe he was carded don't think he was reported. Pity really as he can play a bit if he knocked off the the other stuff.
No13 didn’t play Saturday so no card for him

I'm lost! Did they both play or not? Like Tysonic, I looked up Playhq and both were listed.
Unbelievable, are we not here to talk about GV footy. If posters know what happened and don't wish to share why get on here in the first place? Obviously a few at the game. BigFooty is hardly a tribunal.

Anyway apparently Shaun Atley might be suiting up for Rochester in some capacity against Echuca. Lots of discussion about it in Rochy a couple of weeks back.

That said, Echuca will be out for revenge against the Tigers on Saturday at Moon Oval.
Echuca are the ladder leaders for a reason.

Anyway apparently Shaun Atley might be suiting up for Rochester in some capacity against Echuca. Lots of discussion about it in Rochy a couple of weeks back.

That said, Echuca will be out for revenge against the Tigers on Saturday at Moon Oval.
Echuca are the ladder leaders for a reason.
I feel like Echuca are a side that responds well to a challenge. The sort of game that piques the interest of a two time reigning premier. I think they might win well. I’d love to see Rochy and Shepp really close the gap and make September super competitive but I have a feeling Echuca are just too good.

How can there be no reports? It’s a horrible look
2s footy controlled by club umpires. Don't think you see many reports in 2s by umpires reporting their own clubs players or others. 2s footy in all leagues get out of hand and I feel for the umpires that have to go out there and deal with it all.

Last edited:
2s footy controlled by club umpires. Don't think you see many reports in 2s by umpires reporting their own clubs players or others. 2s footy in all leagues get out of hand and I feel for the umpires that have to go out there and deal with it all.
Usually reports from 2s footy are as a result of an investigation. The club umpires do a great job, but other than sending off a player there isn’t much more that they’re prepared to do.

Sitting in the chair at a tribunal as a registered umpire with solid representation is hard enough with club advocates going at you, being a club volunteer in such a position would be the last thing that you’d want to be doing on your Wednesday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No 13 didn't play probably hasn't been updated till league get team sheets
His name was crossed off the team sheet
I managed to watch the incident. It is fair to say that the Mooroopna player's actions weren't a good look. Not sure how you would miss that incident if you were at the game.

Iv been told bye a friend who’s involved at Mooroopna that Willo fronted the tribunal last night & got 8 weeks, can anyone confirm this as I can’t see it on shep news site or on anything

What's happening on Screenshot_20240808_150902_Chrome.jpg playHQ No13 Josh Wild has been credited for a game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back