Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to bought it up Trenta. My profile picture is of my last pup Geronimo. Was a Shizhu x breed. One of the best

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has the dog passed away? I feel guilty for my previous statements now…

Has the dog passed away? I feel guilty for my previous statements now…

I’m not going there.. you have disrespected Geronimo numerous times on this forum.

Big day for the GVL today

I’m not going there.. you have disrespected Geronimo numerous times on this forum.

Big day for the GVL today

Agreed. Let’s leave it.

Also ENORMOUS day of footy today. Battle of the Campaspe river today, and I see the surfers tigs have S. Atley back, will be interesting to see the condition he is in. I think rochys tough in and under style will be too much for the bombers, but on a beautiful sunny day like this it’ll suit the fast pace surge game style of the Murray bombers.

Nail biter with the Tongues Tigers getting up by less than a kick and the tongue to have a few ciders to celebrate.

Enjoy the day ladies!

Big day for Echuca’s JT Evans. 50 game milestone. Been around a bit to better himself. Good player. Well done JT

Big day for Echuca’s JT Evans. 50 game milestone. Been around a bit to better himself. Good player. Well done JT

The son of a great, used to own the sportspower in town. Nice family and good young player.

Echuca will make a big statement today, minimum 10 goal win, they've had this game pencilled in for months
They've had it pencilled in since the fixture was released, same as last week's, same as next week's.

Otherwise how would they know where to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waste of time. Curtains on the season. Nobody beats Echuca

They flexed their muscles today, but finals are a different kettle of fish. I think they are gettable in the grand final still, if you can beat them at the contest and play pinball footy with constant ball movement you can get them

Strong statement by the Murray Bombers yesterday. Scary to think they will have another 5 premiership players available after their bye next round. Not including AJ Mills (Carlton VFL listed) as I think his race against time with a broken leg might be catching up on him. Is back full running so will go close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back