Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally wouldn’t be against it. Probably only thing would be weather the crowd travels to Echuca for it.
Got some merit, some big crowds at Vic park over easter in past years. If it falls at start of school holidays, a bonus. Murray league final at Moama had a big crowd.
Put up some mini grandstands on crofton street and no vehicle access, Vic park hosted Riverboats festival the other year so why not bring out a stage and some live music and make it an event.

The visitors rooms at tat are barely big enough to fit all the players in to get changed let alone anyone else or anything else in preparation for a game let alone a grand final. Mooroopna, Kyabram and others including Deakin would be miles ahead of Tatura I think.
Don't Tat put the visitors over in wilson hall which is way bigger than Euroa visitors rooms

Got some merit, some big crowds at Vic park over easter in past years. If it falls at start of school holidays, a bonus. Murray league final at Moama had a big crowd.
Put up some mini grandstands on crofton street and no vehicle access, Vic park hosted Riverboats festival the other year so why not bring out a stage and some live music and make it an event.
Grand final teams to cruise along the murray in a paddlesteamer

Ha Ha what more do you need an expresso machine, sauna, lounges, remember the good old days at Mansfield in the pool change rooms no hot water.. and a brick wall in the centre
Wanna talk changerooms... the old Murchison ones were topshelf. No wall between the 2 shower areas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good feedback.
Imagine many worked at SPC back in the day.Wouldn’t think many current players be working SPC now.
All 3 Shep clubs have done well to remain in major league for so long.
Bears away rooms are putrid and need gutting.
Dont reckon deakin deserves the GF every year.
How about Mooroopna for hosting Gf?

Aren’t bears away rooms the united home rooms? Always thought there was 2 rooms at Deakin only -visitors were in ‘the other ones’ depending on whether playing bears or dees

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ha Ha what more do you need an expresso machine, sauna, lounges, remember the good old days at Mansfield in the pool change rooms no hot water.. and a brick wall in the centre
For a premier league the change room facilities at clubs is really poor compared to many other leagues across the state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bears and United rooms shit all over the away rooms at tat.
Yer your right, but you don't have to park 2km from the ground and then watch footy in a wind tunnel on the smallest ground in the league.

I know you have been waiting comrades. Here is Thermos’ hot tips for this weekend.

Tatura to upset the demons to smoulder a fire that is already smoking up a storm with no flame! Dogs by 7 points.

Kyabram 31 over the lions

Tongues Titans to outplay my boys unfortunately to the tune of 17 points

Euroa beat Benalla easily. 41 points

Bears over swans 71 points.

Have a nice day. If anyone wants a beer I will be at the kitten litter so give me a yell

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes tongue there original home ground was at the Shepp show grounds their jumper of course up until I think late 80s was red with a large white swan There probably greatest ever player Robbie Ormond ( 3 Morrisons M ) had the Holden dealership Ormond garage over the rd from the show grounds where Safeway is now
They actually started at the Lemnos ground, wearing Richmond jumpers. Moved to the Showgrounds after WW2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back