Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve lost my bundle. Still getting over that thriller. What a day to be a cat.

Bad luck tongue. Rochy better side for most of the day. The cats purr on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was mostly focussed on Caulfield today but had the live stream in the background. The Hayes brothers had a good day. Thought the Tigers were home then big DJ went bang, bang, bang!!

36 injuries
You have to be kidding,
I am still in shock they have reappointed Barnard
Tatura have won one game of football this year in all grades.
The question is are they in the right league?

I know they are getting ready to load up next year on recruits but I don’t think that will help not them in the long run.

I reckon we all go easy on them, they get away with some very ordinary results.

You have to be kidding,
I am still in shock they have reappointed Barnard
Tatura have won one game of football this year in all grades.
The question is are they in the right league?

I know they are getting ready to load up next year on recruits but I don’t think that will help not them in the long run.

I reckon we all go easy on them, they get away with some very ordinary results.
I struggle with the concept of a coach living 150k away, but thats just me.

Let’s be honest. The league administration is a shambles and has been for a long time. A bunch of peanuts led by peanuts.

Shepp Swans completely out played yesterday by their rivals Shepp Bears who are not sitting second on the ladder for nothing !!! sure the swans would be really disappointed with finishing 8th far below their pre season expectations

Shepp Swans completely out played yesterday by their rivals Shepp Bears who are not sitting second on the ladder for nothing !!! sure the swans would be really disappointed with finishing 8th far below their pre season expectations
I’m sure their internal expectations were higher but for me they finished about where I expected I think. Competitive but not enough talent to play finals. The bears on the other hand are a very good outfit. I’ve seen them a few times this season and the game against Echuca aside, they’ve stood out as clearly the second best team in it. I think they can push Echuca if they can play to stop Echuca, rather than freewheel like they did last time.

Let’s be honest. The league administration is a shambles and has been for a long time. A bunch of peanuts led by peanuts.

The early whisper is there will be a night final at Mooroopna on the first week of the finals
If I was running the league and looking for a good gate it would be Echuca v Shepp

That probably means Mooroopna v Ky on the Sunday at Echuca and Rochy v Euroa at Tat on the Saturday'

But let’s wait and see

The early whisper is there will be a night final at Mooroopna on the first week of the finals
If I was running the league and looking for a good gate it would be Echuca v Shepp

That probably means Mooroopna v Ky on the Sunday at Echuca and Rochy v Euroa at Tat on the Saturday'

But let’s wait and see
I’m pretty sure Seymour gets a final this year.
Didn’t Mooroopna have a final last year at night?
Mansfield v Ky?
Pettifer got reported for kneeing?
Or was that in season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shout out to ex Shepp News journo Oliver Caffrey’s questioning of Brad Scott on not playing Dyson Heppell . Always thought Ollie was fair but investigative journo .
You don't pick guys fighting for a finals spot, just because they're a good bloke. Dyse has been a great servant of essendon, but he shouldn't have played more than 5 afl games this year and I hope he goes back and coaches Leongatha

Had a closer look at the Mooroopna v Rochy game. Two points:
1: Rochester would be disappointed with some shots on goal 20-30 metres out they missed.
2. Big DJ is the type that might cause serious problems for Echuca if they play them come finals. I love big power forwards.
Could nearly go as far as saying he is the only big power forward in the comp. Depasquale is leading the goal kicking as a mid size. Mason & Byrne utilities and far from power forwards. Brett, Hogan and Trotter all smalls. Possibly Tenace when he plays deep? DJ is the big bugger you don't want to sit in front of.

Could nearly go as far as saying he is the only big power forward in the comp. Depasquale is leading the goal kicking as a mid size. Mason & Byrne utilities and far from power forwards. Brett, Hogan and Trotter all smalls. Possibly Tenace when he plays deep? DJ is the big bugger you don't want to sit in front of.
If he’d managed to keep his hands to himself he’d probably be leading the goal kicking to be honest. Has missed 5 or 6 games from memory.

Cam Valentine handles old mate DJ pretty well. He won’t take a backward step.

Cam Valentine handles old mate DJ pretty well. He won’t take a backward step.
Can't agree more. Valentine would lick his lips playing on Jonston. An atheltic type who would likely read the play and intercept off Jonston at the right times. Just wouldn't want to be bodied up but outside of that confident February 14th would take care of him..

Can't agree more. Valentine would lick his lips playing on Jonston. An atheltic type who would likely read the play and intercept off Jonston at the right times. Just wouldn't want to be bodied up but outside of that confident February 14th would take care of him..
Valentine is a jet. He debuted at 16 and has been a great contributor both on and off-field. He will have a big say in Echuca possibly winning a three-peat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back