Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

reading around on other pages so asking does the GVfl do a finals type pass. i was talking to a driver today at work who had family playing across both days last week in his league and he made a valid point regarding parents grandparents and volunteers who were hit up 2 days last wekend and potentialy need to bee again this week. i get leagues cant lose money on finals with security and catering etc but finding a way to not hit the weekly contributors and supporters harder could be a good thing. single entry or a Saturday sunday ticket or a 4 week finals pass would all be easy to establish.

Thought that's where you were going 😁. Euroa 2's loading up by the sounds of it, especially given the ins divulged by Ultra
I was just told around that many didn't play against Mansfield. But from the team sheet last week I'd say Hayes x2, Hellier, Jacob Gleeson, Davies, + some of the young bushies boys in Cohen Paul & Darby Wilson im guessing are some of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An upset brewing at Tatura Park. The Bears are looking good. Shocking wind.

Looked that way at quarter time. 4 scoring shots to 26 since. Strong reply by Echuca. Straight kicking and the margin would have been blown out even more so. Still, it took the bombers until late in the 4th to kick away. Wouldn’t be too disappointed if I were the bears but it’s going to take 4 strong quarters to snatch the cup you would think.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bears showed the blueprint of how it can be done.
Have to do it for 4 quarters not 2.
Echuca kicked 6 goals in the last 10 minutes to blow it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echuca actually kicked 12.2 in the second half and 8.1 in the last quarter. Kicked very inaccurately in the 3rd 1/4. No Hugh Byrne and Lias played in twos coming back from Injury along with Anderson (7 goals) and Bailey Gray. All premiership players.. 28 scoring shots to 13. Not sure the “blueprint” is very solid. Credit where it is due, Shepp shot out of the blocks but were dominated after that.

Last edited:
Been nervously holding off from posting on here this week. Reluctant to jinks anything but those cats were spectacular. Ring a ding ding it’s the King Coby McCarthy leading from the front. Wasn’t he brilliant. Genuine bull that oooozess class. **** it. I need another

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back