Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that "Monday madness' in the form of 'Mad Monday' Thermos? Tend to agree with your sentiments regarding Shepparton as they are clearly the No. 2 seed.

I hope your meowies keep McCarthy ... Mooroopna are not far away.
McCarthy would be a huge loss if he were to leave. Rutherford is already gone and I’m hearing big Betson is joining his brother in Geelong next year.
I think yesterday showed that while Mooroopna’s top 5-6 are as good as any, they just don’t bat as deep as the other contenders. Shepp just had too much talent on the field for the cats and blew them away. I can’t see Rochy knocking the bears off either. They have the talent but they can’t get them all on the park often enough.

Shepparton v Rochester.
Bears are obviously the favourites but Rochy the only team to beat Echuca this year.

Selections will be interesting. Hopefully CHB Dylan Gordon might be back. Hoopell and Atley who knows.

Shepparton v Rochester.
Bears are obviously the favourites but Rochy the only team to beat Echuca this year.

Selections will be interesting. Hopefully CHB Dylan Gordon might be back. Hoopell and Atley who knows.

Should be a good game Tongue. Tough in and under rochy against the slick outfit of Bears. Intriguing contest, hopefully whoever wins this can knock off the Murray Bombers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Should be a good game Tongue. Tough in and under rochy against the slick outfit of Bears. Intriguing contest, hopefully whoever wins this can knock off the Murray Bombers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I hope whoever wins this gets smashed by the Murray Bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder why he was never picked up by an afl club
Didn’t really do a lot at vfl level with Geelong. Hence his move interstate where he’s forged a great career.

His swan district teammate jye chalcraft would have more afl appeal
I think.
2 x Geelong vfl best and fairest
Equal third in the sandover this year and still Only 23. Can’t believe he hasn’t at least got a rookie spot somewhere

Wonder if they have had a permit and a sneaky few 2s game during the year to qualify for the grand final if they get through.
Interesting to see big Ash Holland sitting out the last Q on Sunday and Shepp just showed how much he was missed in that 30 minutes , the talk has been rested or hammy Went down to Deakin last night and he wasn’t sighted at training???

Yes you did mate but you didn’t say definitely with a ? Mark .
Any way if he doesn’t play massive out for Shepp can’t see anyone in their stocks to replace him and history tells us how important ruckman are on Deakin Reserve Rochy more than a chance on Sunday
Holland playing or not Rochy are not a remote chance. To banged up and missing some key players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back