Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Upgrade to wilf cox aswell, believe funding is confirmed. The photo from GV facebook was quite impressive, seem like AFL standard.
Wow , haven’t been for a few years but family were heavily involved in the initial building and it was state of the art at the time .
Edit : albeit that a bar in the change rooms was one of the more unusual things I have heard of and don’t recall it ever being used .

Last edited:
Hear that the Ky rec reserve was in incredible condition on Saturday and there were plenty in attendance discussing its worth as a grand final venue . Hope it gets considered.
The Seymour surface was outstanding on Sunday. Best I’ve seen all season and by a long margin. Glad to see both Ky and Seymour in such great nick.

Yes you did mate but you didn’t say definitely with a ? Mark .
Any way if he doesn’t play massive out for Shepp can’t see anyone in their stocks to replace him and history tells us how important ruckman are on Deakin Reserve Rochy more than a chance on Sunday

Stevenson was the interleague ruckman last year. BOG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear that the Ky rec reserve was in incredible condition on Saturday and there were plenty in attendance discussing its worth as a grand final venue . Hope it gets considered.

Ground was in sensational condition. Grand stand is in the pocket though, the only lucky ones that are elevated on the wing are the time keepers.

Off topic but still relevant.

Ringo has been busy in his new job signing Majak Daw at Lara!

Yep he certainly win and I think he'll be surprised by the standard too, but if he can get dev smith to play some games outside hes golf, they'll be competitive.

Do the Byrne's still teach in Geelong?
From Deer Park in the EDFL div 1. Should be interesting after the last lunatic who coached him.

Yep he certainly win and I think he'll be surprised by the standard too, but if he can get dev smith to play some games outside hes golf, they'll be competitive.

Be interesting to see how it goes Trent, coming from a long way back the cats but if they manage to get a decent commitment from Majak, him and Mitch Day up forward will be a handful for gfl backlines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Byrne boys are in Echuca now! Smith has retired from footy to pursue golf. His body was cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back