Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m getting on the horse trank, every time McCarthy polls. I’ll be k holed by round 3

Junk time!!!! I’m back for the night of nights. My predictions are as followed:

Jesse cuppacino to poll well for United
Ned Burning to poll well in the final against mooroopna
Harley Reid to reject the broadcast again in the GVL final between the caved bears and Echuca “the best club in the land” bombers.
Chooka to be absolutely plastered for the granny off who knows what after McCarthy wins it tonight

Lesss gooooo ITS JUNK TIME

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Picola league but he was a gun at Shepparton prior to his sojourn to the Picola league.
So come from the picola league ( which I’ve read upon here is shit with no decent players ) and wins the premier GVL’s highest individual honour in the next year . That’s one hell of an improvement in a few months for an older player .

Edit: IIRC the winner of the last two wilf cox medals came directly out of the Murray league as well .

Think it’s great to see players from the local leagues having such an immediate impact within GVL , the premier comp in the region . Think it is something that should be embraced .

Last edited:
Holland is a worthy winner I reckon.
Whatched Shepp 6 to 7 times and all those games inc last Sunday he would have been imo in the top 2to 3 in those games a very worthy winner of the medal Can he repeat his cox medal performance when they rolled Ky we’ll wait and see Morris and holland should be a great dual History has shown that dominant ruckman play a big role on Deakin on GF day

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back