Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Freer & Jesse Cuccinota confirmed as Co Coaches for Shepp United Senior Team for Next Season 😀2025 A few co-coach set ups going around in the GV.
Great to hear for the united boys Cuccinota had a very good year

A few co-coach set ups going around in the goulburn valley next season Carver & Herbert at Ky Davey & Murphy at the lions Maddox and Walker at Echuca Lindon & Stevenson at bears.

Great to hear for the united boys Cuccinota had a very good year

A few co-coach set ups going around in the goulburn valley next season Carver & Herbert at Ky Davey & Murphy at the lions Maddox and Walker at Echuca Lindon & Stevenson at bears.
I believe the Maddox/Walker combo will end after the GF Sunday. They have done a magnificent job!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Smith suspended the tough task of toppling Echuca got a whole lot harder. I can’t see the bears getting over the Murray bombers without him. To be honest, I think it would’ve been a tough task even with him. I saw the bears a few times this season and their spread and speed was very impressive but it hasn’t translated into results against Echuca. I watched the replay of the qualifying final and my take was that too much was made of the bears first quarter. After dominating with a 5 goal breeze they found it almost impossible to score thereafter. If Echuca had have kicked straight the margin at the end may well have been 10 goals.
I’d like to think Shepp can push them this week but I just can’t see it.

I’ll tell you what fellas, gv and kdfl need to have a look at themselves using this streamer app to broadcast their games and award nights. This is one of the main reasons O&M is a first class league all there games/ award nights are streamed on YouTube something easy to access.
Even there socials is elite compared to down here. How good was the live video today of The wang rovers coach and Yarra coach having an interview. Just shows you O&M are so many levels above in so many ways.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ll tell you what fellas, gv and kdfl need to have a look at themselves using this streamer app to broadcast their games and award nights. This is one of the main reasons O&M is a first class league all there games/ award nights are streamed on YouTube something easy to access.
Even there socials is elite compared to down here. How good was the live video today of The wang rovers coach and Yarra coach having an interview. Just shows you O&M are so many levels above in so many ways.

Shouldn’t really bring the KDFl into it as there minor compared to Gv and O&M
But jeez it makes the GV look terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back