Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't Blame the League on that one. That is the Home Team which is effectively Echuca issue
Wasn't laying blame, as I'm not %100 sure who drives it on any given day. The basis of most gripes with it on here are purely to do with the fact it's working properly...or at all. And given its the biggest and most important day of the season for the league you would think they might be able to get it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2 Willoughby’s winning the best BOG medals which follows the 2 previous Wilf Cox’s , having joined from Deni Rams is a great example of Echuca when in full flight . I’ve said before but in early 2000’s Kenny Sheldon went about connecting the local area with Echuca, Ash Byrne carried it on when he took the reins and has done so again when becoming president during this reign . Under Justin Hatfield ( president ) it has seemingly continued .
The way Echuca are going they should be in the O&M shame about the distance .

Full credit to Echuca.

As good as they were today, Shepparton saved their worst for last unfortunately.
Glad I went early to witness easily the best game of the 3 The Swans and Echuca went head to head in a classic game with Echuca 6 goals down at 3q time to win by a point Well done boys that’s 5 in a row and the last 3 against the swans

The 2 Willoughby’s winning the best BOG medals which follows the 2 previous Wilf Cox’s , having joined from Deni Rams is a great example of Echuca when in full flight . I’ve said before but in early 2000’s Kenny Sheldon went about connecting the local area with Echuca, Ash Byrne carried it on when he took the reins and has done so again when becoming president during this reign . Under Justin Hatfield ( president ) it has seemingly continued .
The way Echuca are going they should be in the O&M shame about the distance .
Picola the New O&M is'nt? hehehe

Glad I went early to witness easily the best game of the 3 The Swans and Echuca went head to head in a classic game with Echuca 6 goals down at 3q time to win by a point Well done boys that’s 5 in a row and the last 3 against the swans
That was the game of the day in my opinion, I thought Swans were looking good until the Ruckman(????) of the swans dislocated his ankle and had to be stretched off the ground then Echuca ran over them in the last qtr.

THERMOS’ STORMCUP -

To think Shepparton have paid 15k to try and get smith off through a few different avenues is laughable.

Do you think he makes up 96 points. 15k of hard earned money that people work hard for a community clubs. Maybe Smith should hand it back? Laughable. Accept the decision.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

THERMOS’ STORMCUP -

To think Shepparton have paid 15k to try and get smith off through a few different avenues is laughable.

Do you think he makes up 96 points. 15k of hard earned money that people work hard for a community clubs. Maybe Smith should hand it back? Laughable. Accept the decision.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Reckon smith would of made them put up the 15k?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back