Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a shattered man. McCarthy back to Kyabram. I need therapy. I cannot believe this. Betson and McCarthy both gone now from my mob. We need to recruit well.

I might have to go to Kyabram to watch my man run around. This can’t be the way it ends. I can’t be. What a way to **** my Friday. Get me a bottle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is Thermos the k mart version of Geoff from the oandm

I think mooroopna will be okay still Thermos

I am a shattered man. McCarthy back to Kyabram. I need therapy. I cannot believe this. Betson and McCarthy both gone now from my mob. We need to recruit well.

I might have to go to Kyabram to watch my man run around. This can’t be the way it ends. I can’t be. What a way to **** my Friday. Get me a bottle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If it's any consolation thermos, many here believed you required therapy prior to this happening 🤣. You hang in there fella 👍....have some grape juice 🍷

In terms of recruiting fellas Kyabram looked to have done well at the minute, shep swans I think will announce a good one soon. Mansfield going okay, united annoucing chalcraft is handy but going to need more than that.
Haven’t heard a thing from euroa, heard they’ve lost Jd Hayes tho?
Echuca quiet but no need for recruits for them!
Any other news lads?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In terms of recruiting fellas Kyabram looked to have done well at the minute, shep swans I think will announce a good one soon. Mansfield going okay, united annoucing chalcraft is handy but going to need more than that.
Haven’t heard a thing from euroa, heard they’ve lost Jd Hayes tho?
Echuca quiet but no need for recruits for them!
Any other news lads?

Hayes has signed at VT along with Robbie Wilson

Hey guys,

Curious to understand the Under 17 v Under 18 situation between Moama and Echuca. We have moved to the area in the last 12 months and our son is soon to be in this age bracket. Would the best Under 17 players at Moama not move to GV under 18 for their last year? Hence why Echuca have been so dominant in the Under 18's recently?

Depends if their ready for senior footy. The murray league is a good standard, if you play all year in the seniors at Moama, your footy will improve more than a year of under 18s. If your lightly built, I'd say cross the bridge and play 3rds at echuca and let your body develop. But kids are generally pretty big these days at 17

Hey guys,

Curious to understand the Under 17 v Under 18 situation between Moama and Echuca. We have moved to the area in the last 12 months and our son is soon to be in this age bracket. Would the best Under 17 players at Moama not move to GV under 18 for their last year? Hence why Echuca have been so dominant in the Under 18's recently?
The GVL Under 18 Competition is far superior to the Murray League. Higher speed, bigger bodies etc. Im not certain what each club's attitude to new players coming in are as they both have very well established pathways through juniors at their clubs but a conversation with either club would clear that up. Keep in mind Echuca have won the past 3 Under 18 flags so looking to head there after a year at Moama may not be an option. Saying that both are very good clubs with good coaches in place and plenty of opportunity to play decent footy and to develop your sons game.

The GVL Under 18 Competition is far superior to the Murray League. Higher speed, bigger bodies etc. Im not certain what each club's attitude to new players coming in are as they both have very well established pathways through juniors at their clubs but a conversation with either club would clear that up. Keep in mind Echuca have won the past 3 Under 18 flags so looking to head there after a year at Moama may not be an option. Saying that both are very good clubs with good coaches in place and plenty of opportunity to play decent footy and to develop your sons game.
So are you saying gv thirds is better standard than murray league seniors ?

Of course, ideally he picks a club and sticks at it with his mates. Was more of question to see if there was a common connection of people going from one to the other for their top age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echuca have won the last 5 under 18’s flags in a row, not 3. I know where I would want my child to play. Saying that both clubs have excellent junior programs with no shortage of numbers.

Tom Maloney from seymour fc signs for Doncaster East shame he didn't stay for next year, any news happening at lions den?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241015_222657_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20241015_222657_Facebook.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back