Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

Yeah mate, I had the call and it definitly would'v be mark of the year for sure :thumbsu:, me burnsey and daffy all just went..... woooooooooooooow :D

i heard baraj singh is on 1900 a game?

i dont think so mate , no one gets that money in victoria country , he mite had been last year at balranald but i think half that at KY :eek: that the most stupid thing i ve heard on this post to date

i dont think so mate , no one gets that money in victoria country , he mite had been last year at balranald but i think half that at KY :eek: that the most stupid thing i ve heard on this post to date
great mark by been y , can play the kid , rochy only decent player with flair the rest are all pig rooter's
From what I could understand from the above post, that is the most stupid thing I have read on this forum. Perhaps you could concentrate a little harder at school and learn to write with some literacy...?

Don't Forget Guys

Saturday Night from 6:05pm LIVE on FM 98.5

Kyabram vs. Shepparton United under Lights

Trevor Byers (Host), David Fox

Should be a cracker guys :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great mark by been y , can play the kid , rochy only decent player with flair the rest are all pig rooter's

Mate are you a muppet? Sitting third on the ladder in one of the best leagues goin around, i think it would be fair in saying that they have copious amounts of flair. One of the most exciting and attacking teams in the league from what i have seen.:thumbsu:

He's making about as much sense talking about himself, bagging former team mates, and now rival clubs, as what he did when he was using "theprince" as is his alias... :bout as sharp as a butter knife... :eek:
Hello Jim. Whats happened down there. Euroa have won 1 game in the last month and now if they beat Echuca their playing finals on 8 wins. We will end up with 10 1/2 wins up here, and finish 7th in a league with a final 5. And the rumor is that the fella who flew home a few weeks back will be back for the finals if they make it.:confused:

Hello Jim. Whats happened down there. Euroa have won 1 game in the last month and now if they beat Echuca their playing finals on 8 wins. We will end up with 10 1/2 wins up here, and finish 7th in a league with a final 5. And the rumor is that the fella who flew home a few weeks back will be back for the finals if they make it.:confused:

Head you big unit. Yeah funny old season this year, a win this week would see them scrape through I think. Thats very stiff that your mob will miss out. Making your way down here anytime soon? (need the heads up asap so Snowy has enough time to stock up on pies to feed that huge rump and mellon of yours)

Head you big unit. Yeah funny old season this year, a win this week would see them scrape through I think. Thats very stiff that your mob will miss out. Making your way down here anytime soon? (need the heads up asap so Snowy has enough time to stock up on pies to feed that huge rump and mellon of yours)
Would love to come down and catch a game and sample several of the snowmans pie's but our 2s have a good chance in the finals and between footy and work i'm busier than old Robbie Mackerel at the dog show.:eek:

Ryan Edwards Star Player
He Will Be The Key 2 The Victory Of United
Heard He Is A Pt Bit Of A Tank Beware Of The R Train

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Clayton Zanella?
only 16 or 17 i think.
Echuca's main ruckmen. not a big bodied ruckmen but i have watched him afew times looks ok out there. Is this his 2nd year?
pretty quick and good kick of the footy.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Clayton Zanella?
only 16 or 17 i think.
Echuca's main ruckmen. not a big bodied ruckmen but i have watched him afew times looks ok out there. Is this his 2nd year?
pretty quick and good kick of the footy.
Clayton is a very talented young player with a huge future ahead of him. He's only 16 years old, so could be playing under 18's, but is good enough to hold down number one ruck duties for Echuca's seniors.
It is only his first year at the club, after playing juniors with Echuca United. Put him in the gym this summer and have him put on a bit of size and he will be a very tough player to beat.

Echuca 25.19 (169) d Euroa 1.7 (73)
Seymour 11.16 (82) d. Mansfield 11.14 (80)
Rochester 24.12 (156) d. Shepparton Swans 19.10 (124)
Mooroopna 23.17 (155) d. Benalla 8.6 (54)

Tonight:
Kyabram v Shepparton United
Shepparton v Tatura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back