Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

Mate I wasn't having a go at him, I thought he would have won, but you never know with a league medals they are always un predictable. I watched Ash play 3 times this year and he never played in the middle in any of those games. That shouldn't count against you though.

anyone know the top 5 from each club and their votes

Mate I wasn't having a go at him, I thought he would have won, but you never know with a league medals they are always un predictable. I watched Ash play 3 times this year and he never played in the middle in any of those games. That shouldn't count against you though.

you do realise ash plays for rochy? number 20?

Ash polled only two BOGs. He was leading all three media awards when voting stop being published. It's disappointing, but there are worse things in the world.

Yep, like winning it and you're suspended due to trying to get around a guy who's holding onto you all day...

It would be interesting to see how many times the media and umpires have the same view. Shayne Clayton?? He dominated 05.

Yeah I know mate. They are unpredictable. I would challenge the fact that he did not play in the middle at some stage in those games though. Might not have been all day but he would have been there at some stage. He never thought he would win it anyway and was not too concerned about it. Think he will just let his next two games of footy show the league how good he is.

Yeah I know mate. They are unpredictable. I would challenge the fact that he did not play in the middle at some stage in those games though. Might not have been all day but he would have been there at some stage. He never thought he would win it anyway and was not too concerned about it. Think he will just let his next two games of footy show the league how good he is.

I'm sure he goes in there at stages as well. But from what I saw he spent alot of the games on the wing or half back, whereas blokes like Withers and Priest play pretty much 100% on the ball, in front of the umpies all day. That was all I was trying to say.

tips/predictions for prelim anyone?

Very tough to pick, I thought Mooroopna were gone after the first week, but to beat the Swans by 8 goals shows pretty good form so I am going with them in a very tight one. Not with a great deal of confidence though.

Moving to Bendigo in 2009?

Sandhurst Dragons, Bendigo Football League, looking for interested key position players.

Fantastic facilities, team of trainers and dedicated club doctor, strong social club and best ground in central Vic - Bendigo Bombers (VFL) use it, so up to AFL standard.

Send any queries to my mailbox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandhurst Dragons, Bendigo Football League, looking for interested key position players.

Fantastic facilities, team of trainers and dedicated club doctor, strong social club and best ground in central Vic - Bendigo Bombers (VFL) use it, so up to AFL standard.

How did you guys go this year?

Do you get a lot of injuries?

Noticed in the 2s that the Whippit scored a vote. :eek: About time some true talent was noticed.:thumbsu::D

Speaking of true talent :eek: Where will you be lining up this week ya big unit? and how are the eagles two's looking for the grannie?

tips/predictions for prelim anyone?

It's a tough one to predict. Rochy beat them pretty comfortably three weeks ago, however that was in the wet and Mooroopna had a few out. Whoever wins, the margin will only be a couple of goals.

I haven't seen the teams. Any changes?

Matt Deledio from Ky won the Rising Star didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back