Goulburn Valley General Thread 2011- 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate only reporting on what was said on twitter yesterday by people that have good knowledge of GV footy. Never said it was true-just a whisper. See what happens I suppose.
I can't believe that so many people on this forum take things so seriously (Johnno7), this is basically a rumour mill for a bit of fun with some occasional accurate information. P.S. I hear Shane Loveless may be making a comeback to a club near you soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to agree with Ringo's comments. Bloody boring on here if people can't even speculate and what's the harm in doing that?

On the subject of Bowen, what would influence the decision either way? From an outsider looking in, he's query the captain of the club (could be wrong), looks to have been accepted as a local, starred in a premiership and the club looks in good condition with recruiting and the natural improvement of a young list.

On the other hand, the lure of fresh opportunites, playing with or under mates, financial benefits, would also need to be considered.

Have to agree with Ringo's comments. Bloody boring on here if people can't even speculate and what's the harm in doing that?

On the subject of Bowen, what would influence the decision either way? From an outsider looking in, he's query the captain of the club (could be wrong), looks to have been accepted as a local, starred in a premiership and the club looks in good condition with recruiting and the natural improvement of a young list.

On the other hand, the lure of fresh opportunites, playing with or under mates, financial benefits, would also need to be considered.

Off the SA Footy site

**All player movement COMMENTARY to be posted on the thread with the following link - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37167

NORWOOD:

In: Jesse Aish (Barossa District / returning), Scott Oakley (Rochester GVFL)

WEST:

Out: Brad Fisher (Victoria),

Can confirm that Josh Fraser has chosen to play back at mansfield this year! Will be good to see a few ex-afl ruckmen in the league fighting it out with the local talls....

From what I'm hearing Fraser has not committed to Mansfield! He has spoken to Shepp, Tocumwal, Yarrawonga and Nth Albury as well and is leaning towards playing under Akermanis next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley General Thread 2011- 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back