Oppo Camp Graham Wright (Once loved, now loathed).

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a disappointing situation all round.

Why couldn’t Kelly work with Wright? Why dither on his resignation rather than allow him to leave effective immediately?

Thought Wright was destined to work at the AFL or be headhunted for a role with Tasmania Devils being a Tasmanian after all.

Watch Carlton fill glaring gaps in their list profile in the coming year or two ....more speed and explosiveness out of stoppage as one example, and will be done with bargains .....and also gameplan ......Carlton have had a premiership list but a losing game style .....very good get for Carlton.....Damn!
How much list management will he oversee as CEO?

Why couldn’t Kelly work with Wright? Why dither on his resignation rather than allow him to leave effective immediately?

Thought Wright was destined to work at the AFL or be headhunted for a role with Tasmania Devils being a Tasmanian after all.

you got it back to front. Wright got the shits because Kelly job the job he wanted. he sooked it up went on leave with pay and he's now left. quality character...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never forgiven MM and Daisy Thomas and never will. Add GW now.
To the scum FFS. GAGF all of you.
Cry babies
Greg Swann? Like Cook was sold as their ceo savour, but didn’t deliver them a flag.

6am here and I'm having a double whiskey to calm down.
GW has a head on him like a shrivelled prune. Sook
Must have been drinking the Carlol bath water on the sly to shrivel up like that.

Wanted a ceo job, which Gale got at Tassie, so I never bought the Tassie angle. I’m not 100% sold on Kelly as ceo in part because publicly there didn’t seem to be proper process behind the recruitment.

On a side note Jeff Browne not going to run for president again either.

But back to Wright, all those posters defending the holiday during the year and saying Wright deserves a break etc, give yourselves an uppercut.
Stood out like dogs balls what was happening.
I reckon there's a lot more to it but on the other hand, we really don't know

Not happy, although I’m not sure what I’m not happy about. I’m dithering between Kelly, Wright and Browne. Who’s also just announced he’s going.

How the hell did we manage to win a flag if these guys were bickering?

Hope we get it sorted in time for next year’s flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Graham Wright (Once loved, now loathed).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back