Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Buckley has obviously had some enormous growth as a person in his later years. Article linked here, and a podcast where the quotes came from, which i'll be listening to in the off season (once I've made my way through all the backlog of Lions content!).

He seems an intelligent, likeable bloke these days. I hope he remains that way if he goes back to coaching.
He had a crack at being a physio when first at Collingwood - around ‘94 and did a bit of ultra sound on me a couple of times (dodgy hammy) - i them met him out socially thru a footy connection - i always found him to be a great bloke - his on field intensity didn’t match his off field

He had a crack at being a physio when first at Collingwood - around ‘94 and did a bit of ultra sound on me a couple of times (dodgy hammy) - i them met him out socially thru a footy connection - i always found him to be a great bloke - his on field intensity didn’t match his off field
Yeah, similar story. My step-father did the landscaping at Buck’s house back in the late 90’s. Was a good guy, very friendly and interested in non-football stuff.
He obviously got/gets serious case of white-line fever.

I remember watching Cal kick 5 in 2017 against the Crows and always thought he was a crafty forward and suprised the Lions didn't play him more there

He doesn't need a lot of otuches, great tackler and pressurer and FMD knows where the middle of the big sticks are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back