Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Start strong, taper off, show the players Ted Lasso, win the flag. It's an easy recipe for success!

I've just finished season 1.

Love that fagan said his referencing the show was over emphasised, but not sure I BELIEVE that.

Love that fagan said his referencing the show was over emphasised, but not sure I BELIEVE that.
I have been hearing about it for a long time but after hearing that Fages used some references from the show I have started watching it and it’s great I am loving it.
Similar re-build too in that the relationship building needs to be the first step to bring the group together and all on the same page.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Fagan referenced Lasso which helped get the team back in track and the marketing department saw the opportunity and ran with it. It just so happens that it perfectly encapsulated our finals series too. The perfect storm.

I've finished it. I don't know if I love the show because of how damn good it is. Or because of how our coach referenced it at times.

View attachment 2147663
Got 6 hours work in today and all my chores done. Wife and kids aren't home so just relaxing to this gem. I love this team so much.
I just got the DVD so that will be my night.
Watched the Semi and Prelim during the week to get warmed up for tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back