Game Day Grand Final 2024: Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Grand Final: Pick a winner GF 2024

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still waiting for a goal line replay of that Nick Daicos "touched on the line" shot on goal in the GF last year.

Did anyone ever see one?

Also that epic Sidey goal would have been better if we saw it from the usual side on view. You lose sense of distance when shot from behind.
Sidebottom was amazing side on at the ground, the footy just kept going

I'm still waiting for a goal line replay of that Nick Daicos "touched on the line" shot on goal in the GF last year.

Did anyone ever see one?
I did, (can’t remember where though) and it was touched, (not even close actually).
The one I’ve never seen is McCluggage’s one.
On the boundary and centres it for them to score a goal.

We played the last ever drawn final and the last ever drawn grand final. They changed the rules both times! If we play a drawn/extra time grand final they will probably change the rules again and make it rock/paper scissors.

( in fact I think we might have played in the only extra time final so far? One against the Eagles?)
True. I think we’re guaranteed to be involved lol.

Great vid. I hadn’t seen this footage, thanks.

I was initially on Sydney and flipped after seeing how hard I was barracking for the Lions against the Cats.

If there was any chance of me potentially flipping again, this video has now sealed it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing that clip. Great stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in the bar. But by accounts whilst not my taste she wasn’t terrible
I can’t stand her music but the quality of the performance was fine. Even at the ground it sounded decent.

She sounded like she was actually singing not lip syncing, but it was quality singing still.

She’s not for everyone and I felt a lot of the crowd wasn’t her main demographic.

I can’t stand her music but the quality of the performance was fine. Even at the ground it sounded decent.

She sounded like she was actually singing not lip syncing, but it was quality singing still.

She’s not for everyone and I felt a lot of the crowd wasn’t her main demographic.
She might not be for everyone but she'd be great for me. I'd be punching above my weight though. Very pretty woman

I was in the bar. But by accounts whilst not my taste she wasn’t terrible

She was ok. Kinda unsuited to the venue. Rock works better.

As an aside; the noise prior to the start of the game, the recorded music and the announcement of each player… way, way too loud. I couldn’t make out what the person one seat down was saying. It was literally painful to my ears. I actually said to the guy next to me “thank God they’ve bounced the ball so I can get some peace and quiet”. Totally unnecessary.

I reckon Sydney got more tickets ahead of Brisbane this year than we got last year. It’s a heavily Sydney crowd I reckon

It definitely seemed that way. I reckon the crowd felt 70-30 Sydney. Too bad they’re completely fraudulent.

It definitely seemed that way. I reckon the crowd felt 70-30 Sydney. Too bad they’re completely fraudulent.
The Sydney crowd noise sounded very manufactured and died very quickly when things went sour. . The Brisbane crowd noise sounded to me more like a proper football crowd even though they were down comparatively in numbers .

I guess that’s a long winded way of saying swans fans are theatre goers

She was ok. Kinda unsuited to the venue. Rock works better.

As an aside; the noise prior to the start of the game, the recorded music and the announcement of each player… way, way too loud. I couldn’t make out what the person one seat down was saying. It was literally painful to my ears. I actually said to the guy next to me “thank God they’ve bounced the ball so I can get some peace and quiet”. Totally unnecessary.
The player announcements were excruciatingly bad. It’s not a boxing match and we are not at Caesar’s palace.

The player announcements were excruciatingly bad. It’s not a boxing match and we are not at Caesar’s palace.

I would have been ok with it if they’d turned the volume down from 11 to 10.

giphy.gif

The Sydney crowd noise sounded very manufactured and died very quickly when things went sour. . The Brisbane crowd noise sounded to me more like a proper football crowd even though they were down comparatively in numbers .

I guess that’s a long winded way of saying swans fans are theatre goers

You’re not wrong but what’s with singing that “Hey baby!” song at a football game? GTFOOH!

On another note … why did we have to put up with John Denver last year but it got binned this year?

Absolutely! And the three options this year for “Be the DJ” at quarter time and not a “Let It Go”, “Country Road” or “Sweet Caroline” amongst them. Funny that.

Not a bad day.

Bargearse, fantastically flatulent as always.

Have to admit though I didn't finish the jigsaw puzzle, I got hungry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Grand Final 2024: Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Back