mintonconnell

Debutant
Jul 23, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Just a quick question. Previous years DVDs have had Channel 10, 3AW and MMM commentry on them which you can pick to listen to, just wondering if this years is the same? Anyone have it?
Cheers.

mintonconnell said:
....the radio stations are so much better than Channel 10.
Questionable. The MMM commentary last year was notable for Sam Newman putting Port and Brisbane down and complaining the game was a poor one. He did this for most of the game while his frustrated co-commentators tried to present a positive broadcast. Having said that there is a perverse sort of entertainment in listening to it. I understand it is more of the same with this year's game.
3AW was fine last year and I assume was this year.

Powerstufff said:
Questionable. The MMM commentary last year was notable for Sam Newman putting Port and Brisbane down and complaining the game was a poor one. He did this for most of the game while his frustrated co-commentators tried to present a positive broadcast. Having said that there is a perverse sort of entertainment in listening to it. I understand it is more of the same with this year's game.
3AW was fine last year and I assume was this year.
He did it again this year.

Newman bitches about the most trival things, last year he ocmplained the players "Celebrated too long"

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back