Grand Final Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by TheNextBigThing
Does anyone know where i can find the GF Premiership Posters of our Premiership years. Im talking about the Wag ones or whatever they are called.

these are the rough prices of original, unframed wegs,

1975 $300
1977 $250
1996 $10
1999 $5-10

I have the 4 originals framed on my wall. Check out Ebay, they have the 90's all the time, but the 70's are harder to come by, hence the price. There are also 2 types per year, one is the roo with the cup, and another is a player from the team in cartoon form. The cartoon player ones are dirt cheap.

Originally posted by KangaFett
There is a mob called Weg World who do reprints

I will be ringing them during the week because I have been after 75 and 77 for awhile

The reprints generally go for around $10-20. They have a few differances on them to the originals, but off the top of my head with out looking for it, I think its just little stuff like " this is a reprint" in the very bottom, plus I don't think they come with the Weg signiture on them aswell.

Legends and Heroes in Richmond have Originals for a lot cheaper.
I have the set, and didnt pay over $75 for the the 75 and 77 ones.
They are definately originals too.

Originally posted by 1jasonoz
The reprints generally go for around $10-20. They have a few differances on them to the originals, but off the top of my head with out looking for it, I think its just little stuff like " this is a reprint" in the very bottom, plus I don't think they come with the Weg signiture on them aswell.

you can try the link below

wegart

ebay recently had a 1977 original in very good condition passed in at $249... 96 and 99 generally go for around $6.00...

I bought the 70's posters from wegart - me happy customer. Very friendly service too, and I think the money goes straight to Weg, which is nice. I think they were $25 each.

Croydon Collectables are Weg's official Agent '

Heres the Press Ad

Croydon Collectables is now THE OFFICIAL AGENT FOR WEG. We are also endorsed by a number of Clubs.

Our Products include:- Limited Editions, Original Weg Posters, Magnets, RePints of Original Weg Grand Final Posters, Autographed Cards, Autographed Posters, 1st Day edition Envelopes EXCLUSIVE to Croydon Collectables and much more.

here is there email addy
geoffwb@ozemail.com.au

they do a lot of deals of E-bay..

Very reliable ebayers..

hope this helps

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back