Rookie
Sep 18, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
what a grand final...
what a let down...
what a thrill...

and.... what a cost!!!

my girlfriend and I are AFL Silver members and had to pay 3k for tickets to the weekends match, and are looking at ponying up again...

we have managed to secure 1 Gold barcode of a non-supporting member who has been kind enough to help as much as they can...

i'm asking if there are any other gold non supporting members out there who can spare...

*** 1 Gold barcode ***

we are happy to pay you a fee and pay for the ticket on our card as well...

PLEASE PM ME.... it's absolutely killing us to have only 1 barcode but we've made a pact that it's both of us going or nothing...

if there is someone out there on the forum who can help please let me know....

PM

desperate.... we needed two barcodes... now we need only 1... it's killing knowing I could go but she's a mad pies fan and i'd never forgive myself... moreover, i'm not sure she'd ever forgive me!

desperate.... we needed two barcodes... now we need only 1... it's killing knowing I could go but she's a mad pies fan and i'd never forgive myself... moreover, i'm not sure she'd ever forgive me!

Give other AFL clubs a call. ;) I'd go direct to the sources. Good luck JB82.

Grand Final tickets for Silver AFL Members from Collingwood and St Kilda go on sale at 1pm tomorrow. Why don't you just buy 2 of those?

Your odds are far better at getting tickets from that pool than waiting until Tuesday afternoon for the left over Full AFL member tickets (once Full members with Collingwood and St Kilda club support snap up 60% of the allocation).

I'm looking into doing that as well. A gold barcode will DEFINATELY get a ticket though because once 60% are sold they reserve the remaining tickets.

With the silver club support through member allocation there is no definate. We stand a chance but we really want to be sure.

We've invested far too much money and energy now to leave things to chance.

I'm looking into doing that as well. A gold barcode will DEFINATELY get a ticket though because once 60% are sold they reserve the remaining tickets.

With the silver club support through member allocation there is no definate. We stand a chance but we really want to be sure.

but won't they know that silver members didn't get tickets (if they don't), and then confiscate your ticket and silver membership?

what a grand final...
what a let down...
what a thrill...

and.... what a cost!!!

my girlfriend and I are AFL Silver members and had to pay 3k for tickets to the weekends match, and are looking at ponying up again...

we have managed to secure 1 Gold barcode of a non-supporting member who has been kind enough to help as much as they can...

i'm asking if there are any other gold non supporting members out there who can spare...

*** 1 Gold barcode ***

we are happy to pay you a fee and pay for the ticket on our card as well...

PLEASE PM ME.... it's absolutely killing us to have only 1 barcode but we've made a pact that it's both of us going or nothing...

if there is someone out there on the forum who can help please let me know....

PM

AFL Silver Members with Collingwood support can buy tickets with the actual club members at 1pm on Monday I believe.

What he said....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also looking for a Collingwood/St Kilda membership barcode for my sister who paid $1350 for a corporate ticket yesterday and now can't get a ticket.:mad:

Yeah I know, highly unlikely to get a barcode from someone on here. But I am desperate so it's worth a try I guess!

As I said on the other thread I just don't think having a barcode is going to cut it. You will still need to prove your ID somehow.

Get a full member to enter, get a pass out, pass it to the silver member...who then returns through pass out area 10 mins later whilst the full member again enters with ticket. If the full gets pulled up, his ID checks and all is fine.

I've got a full member barcode but am to scared to risk it.

I might just miss this one :(

Me too. I just don't think it's worth the risk. If you get caught more than likely your Silver membership will be canceled, as will the full membership. You probably won't be able to get an AFL membership again.

On another note anyone know what the average waiting period to become a full member is?

They go on sale Tuesday 9:00am

Monday 9:00am - Collingwod/St Kilda Full members
Monday 1:00pm- Full members
Tuesday 9:00am - Collingwod/St Kilda Silver members
Tuesday 1:00pm- Silver members

Incorrect. I am a full afl member of Richmond. My tickets go on sale Tuesday not Monday get it right

Tickets can be purchased via call centre, online or from agencies.
Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one (1) ticket per member, with a maximum of 16 tickets per transaction.

There is a limit of 10 tickets per event when making a purchase on the Ticketek website. Should you wish to purchase more than 10 tickets please contact Ticketek on 132 849.

Tue 28 Sept 9am - 12 noon EST
AFL Full Members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support
Tue 28 Sept 1pm EST
All other Full Members will have access to purchase tickets and AFL Full Members with Collingwood or St Kilda who haven't already purchased tickets.

Please people. I'm trying desperately to get tickets. I understand if people dont want to risk their memberships but please don't dangle carrots.

No disrespect intended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Rematch Ticket/Barcode Plea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back