Grand final replay was Rocky IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Could having elite training facilities have given us an extra point? Who knows.
Could Andrew Lovett having some common sense been the difference? Highly Likely
Could Nick Riewoldt not being injured let us win some of the closer games during the year, giving us top spot, giving us a mental edge? Possibly

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.

15 other teams would be having a LOT merrier Christmas.

Could having elite training facilities have given us an extra point? Who knows.
Could Andrew Lovett having some common sense been the difference? Highly Likely
Could Nick Riewoldt not being injured let us win some of the closer games during the year, giving us top spot, giving us a mental edge? Possibly

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.

15 other teams would be having a LOT merrier Christmas.

No, No and No, you proved that you do not have a mental edge in 09, training facilities are vastly over rated, and Lovett would not have won you a flag, he goes missing in big games...

Rocky vs Drago.
Stkilda vs Collingwood

It is obvious how Pies won the flag with that amazingly resourced facility only a few dodgy punts from the MCG. They are located at the epicentre of the Melbourne Sporting Precinct while the Saintas languish in the peripheral provinces with 1920s facilities.

BJ, Roo, and Lenny get rubbed down by ageing 25 stone trainers fresh from the 1960s VFL while 'Tony' Blair is trained using the latest technology to be the next Dolph Lundgren. Saints players throw logs, chop down trees, climb mountains, and catch chickens like Rocky in contrast to the evil Cold War Pies exercising on hi-tech equipment more fitting to NASA.

Moorabbin is really in the Dark Ages compared to Lexus and I believe that this cost the 2010 flag.

Well we're out of their now.

Absolutely bricking myself. I hope it helps you sleep at night too.

lol thats true
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt was the problem wiht the AINTS trying to win a premiership...everytime they kicked it to him...PREDITCABLE....when were the AITS best games/wins for the year...when riewoldt was OUT injured.

THe guy is 1 dimensional, and because the commentators (for some weird unproven reason) talk him up...all these AINTS prople get a hard on for him.

The guy has never done anything...i dont get it....he does try, yes give him that...but so did this fat kid I used to paly footy with...he only ever got to play like 10 mins per game becasue the coach wanted us to win and knew if he was on, he would spoil everything.

During the 2010 season, Riewoldt was that fat kid...as soon as he was off injured, the Aints got thier act together and started winning games, properly and like a team, not relying on 1 w@nker to win it for them.

Ross Lyons game plan....
1: Flood the backline, put everyone in there excet 1 player
2: Leave Riewoldt (slurp slurp) in the F50.
3: HOld onto the abll forever and make the other team go to sleep wiht useless over posession and chipping it aorund short and blah blah blah.
4: Occasionally kick 2 goals to wake the other team up.

I like how the OP wants to make excuses for his team saying they could ahve won if they had something better than logs to train with......so how do these excuses stand up for the previous 150 years of footy when other teams had logs then.

But doesnt matter mate...you could employ NASA to train you using all the worlds best most up to date stuff...hell, even use some futuristic alien technology...NO AMOUNT OF FACILITIES CAN MAKE YOUR RTARDD TEAM BETTER.

Riewoldt was the problem wiht the AINTS trying to win a premiership...everytime they kicked it to him...PREDITCABLE....when were the AITS best games/wins for the year...when riewoldt was OUT injured.

THe guy is 1 dimensional, and because the commentators (for some weird unproven reason) talk him up...all these AINTS prople get a hard on for him.

The guy has never done anything...i dont get it....he does try, yes give him that...but so did this fat kid I used to paly footy with...he only ever got to play like 10 mins per game becasue the coach wanted us to win and knew if he was on, he would spoil everything.

During the 2010 season, Riewoldt was that fat kid...as soon as he was off injured, the Aints got thier act together and started winning games, properly and like a team, not relying on 1 w@nker to win it for them.

Ross Lyons game plan....
1: Flood the backline, put everyone in there excet 1 player
2: Leave Riewoldt (slurp slurp) in the F50.
3: HOld onto the abll forever and make the other team go to sleep wiht useless over posession and chipping it aorund short and blah blah blah.
4: Occasionally kick 2 goals to wake the other team up.

I like how the OP wants to make excuses for his team saying they could ahve won if they had something better than logs to train with......so how do these excuses stand up for the previous 150 years of footy when other teams had logs then.

But doesnt matter mate...you could employ NASA to train you using all the worlds best most up to date stuff...hell, even use some futuristic alien technology...NO AMOUNT OF FACILITIES CAN MAKE YOUR RTARDD TEAM BETTER.

You've been saving that little rant up since the prelim haven't you.
Riewoldt is StKilda's highest scorer I think thats why he plays there. Geelong is a much better team though, because they have Garry Ablett.. oh wait.

You've been saving that little rant up since the prelim haven't you.
Riewoldt is StKilda's highest scorer I think thats why he plays there. Geelong is a much better team though, because they have Garry Ablett.. oh wait.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nah, iv always said this...Riewoldt make you guys 1 dimensional. But obviously you have a crush on him like Ross Lyon does...so....MEH.

J.Brown is Brisbanes highest scorer too...doesnt mean they win games.
Considering you guys won better without him shows 1 thing doesnt it...hmmmmm.

But there is 1 difference, J.Brown can win games for Brisbane....Riewoldt...not the good one for Richmond cos hes a good player and can win games too..., but the rtrardd one for you guys...just a hopeless player.

Im guessing your 2009 St.Kilda Premiership Port is made with them SOUR GRAPES hey....hows the 2010 taste, i heard they did a Premiership Beer this time...its a Bitter....from what iv heard.

Oh well, yes i spose I have to sit back and take all your crap about Ablett hey (SARCASM)...blah blah blah...meh. You know what make all the comments about Ablett you want...hes not a Geelong player, so doesnt bother me...go for your life.

But your right,
Geelong is a much better team

Thankyou...i agree...i might change my signature to say this.

But then again, it doesnt take anything special to make you guys look ordinary...150 years of nothingness...youre the experts and dont need Geelongs, or anybody elses help to make you look bad.

Im off to see if there are any debates about how bad a player...or how overrated Riewoldt is.

You drink that Sour 2009 Premiership Port and your 2010 Premiership Bitter Beer and reflect back on that Rnd 14 Game vs Geelong in 2009. Im sure you have done this many times....calloused palms im guessing....but if thats all your highlights reel contains....im not surprised.

:p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nah, iv always said this...Riewoldt make you guys 1 dimensional. But obviously you have a crush on him like Ross Lyon does...so....MEH.

J.Brown is Brisbanes highest scorer too...doesnt mean they win games.
Considering you guys won better without him shows 1 thing doesnt it...hmmmmm.

But there is 1 difference, J.Brown can win games for Brisbane....Riewoldt...not the good one for Richmond cos hes a good player and can win games too..., but the rtrardd one for you guys...just a hopeless player.

Im guessing your 2009 St.Kilda Premiership Port is made with them SOUR GRAPES hey....hows the 2010 taste, i heard they did a Premiership Beer this time...its a Bitter....from what iv heard.

Oh well, yes i spose I have to sit back and take all your crap about Ablett hey (SARCASM)...blah blah blah...meh. You know what make all the comments about Ablett you want...hes not a Geelong player, so doesnt bother me...go for your life.

But your right,

Thankyou...i agree...i might change my signature to say this.

But then again, it doesnt take anything special to make you guys look ordinary...150 years of nothingness...youre the experts and dont need Geelongs, or anybody elses help to make you look bad.

Im off to see if there are any debates about how bad a player...or how overrated Riewoldt is.

You drink that Sour 2009 Premiership Port and your 2010 Premiership Bitter Beer and reflect back on that Rnd 14 Game vs Geelong in 2009. Im sure you have done this many times....calloused palms im guessing....but if thats all your highlights reel contains....im not surprised.

:p

I hope you think taking selective quotes is clever or funny, its never been done before you know:rolleyes:
I'm sure there is a Nick Reiwoldt - worst player ever , thread somewhere on the bay, or maybe you can start one. Have fun.

I hope you think taking selective quotes is clever or funny, its never been done before you know:rolleyes:
I'm sure there is a Nick Reiwoldt - worst player ever , thread somewhere on the bay, or maybe you can start one. Have fun.

Selective quotes.....???

You said that Geelong are better...case closed

All you saints people are the same...you all like hot wind being blown up your @$$e$ from the commentators saying how wonderful you all are and blah blah blah...and when things dont go to plan....its all...."OH NO...its our facilities fault...we train with logs, thats why we lost the GF.

I have a diff theory and its pretty simple...COLLINGWOOD WON IT!!!!

No amount of training facilities will make your team better....how on earth could you make your dud players better.

5 Posi Kosi....jee...zussssss

I believe a strict diet restricting the use of rohypnol, 1 dimensional Riewoldt and Complaining combined with increased amounts of GAMEPLAN...throw in the occasional basic kicking/handballing skills and some attack...and you guys may actually go somewhere......somewhere more than what the Grant Thomas built team can occomplish.

Maybe Ross Lyon should watch your games that Riewoldt didnt play in..maybe better delivery is required occasionally. Kick it to someone on the lead....not to CHF everytime....or when Riewoldt is standing still with 2 players around him. Nick REBOUND should be his name....cos hes bloody worse than 5 Posi Kosi.

I think you Aints people need a good slap and you all need to wake up to yourselves....Pagans Paddock (a mid 1990's technique thats very very VERY outdated) required a player with exceptional skills and an ability to win the ball most of the time. THe player needed to use the body and strength, and smarts to win the ball in the air, or bring it to ground and win it again there. What this translated to was someone who cant be dominated.

Example 1...Llama Boy is not Carey. Hes about...60% Id say.
Example 2: A Mid 90's Technique will not work in todays Football. Ross Lyin needs to splash out and update his copy of the footy record from Round 12, 1998, to something a tad more modern....maybe a coluring book is mroe his style.

Dot to Dot Maybe....???

Selective quotes.....???

You said that Geelong are better...case closed

All you saints people are the same...you all like hot wind being blown up your @$$e$ from the commentators saying how wonderful you all are and blah blah blah...and when things dont go to plan....its all...."OH NO...its our facilities fault...we train with logs, thats why we lost the GF.

I have a diff theory and its pretty simple...COLLINGWOOD WON IT!!!!

No amount of training facilities will make your team better....how on earth could you make your dud players better.

5 Posi Kosi....jee...zussssss

I believe a strict diet restricting the use of rohypnol, 1 dimensional Riewoldt and Complaining combined with increased amounts of GAMEPLAN...throw in the occasional basic kicking/handballing skills and some attack...and you guys may actually go somewhere......somewhere more than what the Grant Thomas built team can occomplish.

Maybe Ross Lyon should watch your games that Riewoldt didnt play in..maybe better delivery is required occasionally. Kick it to someone on the lead....not to CHF everytime....or when Riewoldt is standing still with 2 players around him. Nick REBOUND should be his name....cos hes bloody worse than 5 Posi Kosi.

I think you Aints people need a good slap and you all need to wake up to yourselves....Pagans Paddock (a mid 1990's technique thats very very VERY outdated) required a player with exceptional skills and an ability to win the ball most of the time. THe player needed to use the body and strength, and smarts to win the ball in the air, or bring it to ground and win it again there. What this translated to was someone who cant be dominated.

Example 1...Llama Boy is not Carey. Hes about...60% Id say.
Example 2: A Mid 90's Technique will not work in todays Football. Ross Lyin needs to splash out and update his copy of the footy record from Round 12, 1998, to something a tad more modern....maybe a coluring book is mroe his style.

Dot to Dot Maybe....???

Dont take this the wrong way, but you really are a major F***wit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand final replay was Rocky IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back