Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

After one ticket preferably, not fussed where it is standing or seating. Please PM me If you have any available thanks!

I'm looking to sell a sole Eithad Stadium Grand Final Bronze Package as I managed to secure a ticket off a mate. Includes cocktail function and transport to the G. Was $950 but can be negotiable. PM me for info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have one standing adult (behind m50 suppose to be the best of standing) hoping to swap for seated, for mum of 70 that wont be able to stand the whole day. Will pay difference.

evidently not.. because they all sold.. so maybe for you, maybe not for someone else..
Principle of it. Purchase from genuine sellers face value as the forum stipulates and not from the greedy scalpers. Hefty fines if your caught.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi gang, I'm not sure what tickets have been snapped up or not so I'll post another wanted post. We're driving over from Perth and are currently heading thru SA. The tickets that we had been offered have fallen thru so I'm looking for 2 tickets if any legend is able to help out? I'll even offer beer as a spotters fee!

Looking for 3 or 4 seated tickets. Ideally 2 adult and 2 kids but 3 adults will work out too. Missed out on the ballot so hoping for a second chance come Tuesday.

Promised my son who turns 5 this Thursday that I will try my hardest to source tickets. He has been saving up since 3 rounds before the finals and has asked that the money that we would have spent on his upcoming birthday party be saved for the tickets. He is even more fanatical than i am about the Eagles. When he woke up this morning to the news(having fallen a sleep at half time) that while we had crappy first half in the prelims we clawed back.. his first comment .. was yes now we have beaten every team in the AFl this year. He was in tears when I told him that 'our names were not picked up from the hat'. Anyway I told him if it was not meant to be it is not meant to be but if anyone has tickets to spare please be in contact.

Still looking for 3 seated tickets(ideally 1 adult and 2 concession but 3 adults also fine).
In Melbourne for pick up

Thanks

I have 3 standing tickets in M3, but would prefer seats for my 70yr old dad. If anyone is interested in swapping plus cash in your pocket for the difference let me know.

Thanks

I have 2 x adult tickets for sale @ $1000 each on level 3 Q16

purchased these on Monday only to be told at work todat we have a corporate box and want to sell to recoup costs.

Let me know if anyone is interested....

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back