Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you end up wanting to sell them for face value to another AFL member let me know I am a silver member with no tickets.

Looking for 2 tickets pick up in Melbourne please unless we can pick up in Perth tonight. Flying in a few hours. Thanks!

Hey guys. I'm desperate for a standing room ticket. Prepared to pay $$. Please call or msg me on 0403 805 905. Thanks

Hi. Posted yesterday but no joy - I'm still looking for tickets. Actually at the MCG now. Anyone want to offload 4 or 6 tickets, I'm your man. 0414445150

Hi. Posted yesterday but no joy - I'm still looking for tickets. Actually at the MCG now. Anyone want to offload 4 or 6 tickets, I'm your man. 0414445150
4 or 6 tickets :eek:

Good luck with that...

Will pay $300 for a standing room ticket or $450 for a seated ticket. Can pickup now. Call, SMS or PM me if you're keen. I'd love to go!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for one ticket adult
Don't care standing /sitting will pay $$ obviously

Contact me here or on
Oh four three nine eight oh seven seven eight one

At the G now

A hell of a lot of scalping & newbies joining up for tickets this year. Can't believe so many people posting phone numbers - asking for trouble.

If I was running BigFooty, in future seasons I'd have ticket buy/sell threads locked to people who haven't been a member for at least 6 months & who don't have at least 200 posts. With all these ppl with a join date of Sep-Oct 15 with only a handful of posts offering to buy and sell at way above face value; it's a haven for scalpers and scammers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back