Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, pleas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note:

We are happy for fans to find tickets to the game on BigFooty.

Victorian state legislation prohibits the sale of Grand Final tickets at above face value plus reasonable expenses.

As a guideline, a markup of over 10% would not be considered reasonable.

The nature of a forum such as this is that, as no comprehensive ID checks are carried out and posts are not approved before they appear on the forum, BigFooty can not represent that any offer to buy or sell tickets is genuine.

Buyer or seller beware - if you get scammed, that is not BigFooty's responsibility, and it's not something we can help you with.

You may be able to get some idea of a poster's credentials as a football fan by viewing their profile and post history. But a poster with a recent joining date, whose only contribution to BigFooty has been on Grand Final ticket trading threads, should be viewed with suspicion.

Please do not post telephone numbers in this thread. We don't want your number to potentially fall into the hands of stalkers or weirdos.

Guys,

I have 2 AFL Grand Final Tickets for sale. They include a brunch at WTC Wharf starting at 9:30am which also includes all food and drink. Seats are good, they are corporate tickets so they are rather expensive, however I am selling them for the exact face value of them.

Message me if interested.

Re: 2011 Grand Final Corporate Tickets for sale

im after 4 tickets willing to pay good price inbox me :D

How much?

I guess they're dear, but can you PM me with the price for both.

Cheers.

The price I mentioned above will be generally around what most of these blokes will ask... (and thats per ticket)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 4 GF Tickets needed

No not really, im still proud how far we have gone.
Stop tryng to scab tickets off people and get off your ass and get them yourself

IF they where an MCC or AFL member or a higher club membership they would not need to ask ;)

I have 4 tickets now... We buy them as part of a package at the start of the year where we get 6 tickets to MCG matches and certain finals and also the grand final.

These tickets are a part of that corporate package and therefore they have a face value that we are on selling at that same price.

The price I mentioned above will be generally around what most of these blokes will ask... (and thats per ticket)

I know that, but if you were selling them at cost, why wouldn't you say what it was in the OP (or after somebody asked you in the thread)? Have to assume somebody avoiding mentioning how much they are selling them for is probably selling them over face value which isn't allowed around here.

No not really, im still proud how far we have gone.
Stop tryng to scab tickets off people and get off your ass and get them yourself

you must be one of those old guys so let me fill you in - the internet is probably the best place to look, and you usually are on your ass when using it

WANTED 3 STANDING ROOM TICKETS

2nd year in a row missed out on collingwood socail club draw .

Please need 3 standing room tickets. Happy to pay a resonable price.

Call me on 0430059255 or PM on here.

Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

the way they do tickets for the gf is a joke. Club members cant go others can. MCC and AFL. i got 2. last year none. just luck. all the best that are looking mm

I have 4 tickets now... We buy them as part of a package at the start of the year where we get 6 tickets to MCG matches and certain finals and also the grand final.

These tickets are a part of that corporate package and therefore they have a face value that we are on selling at that same price.

Look at the price which is printed on the ticket which gets you into the actual ground. You cannot sell it for more than that price unless you are an AFL authorised onseller and publish your authorisation number. Doesn't matter what you paid for it or what package it is a part of.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/well-do-the-scalping-around-here-afl-tells-footy-fan-20110926-1ktnz.html

Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

I'm looking for two tickets so I can take my son. Willing to discuss remuneration. Pm me please.

Hey guys, I'm from Brisbane but will be in Melbourne for the weekend for a wedding (of all things!). If anyone has two reasonably priced tickets available, PM me. Hubby would love to take our 10 year old to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back