Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, pleas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

Any one had any luck?
Im still looking for 4 tickets if anyone can help me out :thumbsu:

Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

Would love to buy a seat, would happily pay overs. But obviously if there's Pies/Cats fans in this thread asking, offer it to them first. :thumbsu:

am chasing one ticket - standing, sitting, wherever! PM if you can help. will pay a overs.

Am looking for one ticket for the missus. Too short for standing so any seat would be good. Willing to pay a very decent price but no corporate $1500 stuff.

Any one had any luck?
Im still looking for 4 tickets if anyone can help me out :thumbsu:

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

it's said every year, but not yet in this thread.

if anyone is selling tickets, the for God's sake sell them to fans of Geelong or collingwood.

every year it pisses me off watching, for example, fans of north Melbourne or Adelaide asking for tickets so they can have a yuppy day out at what to them is essentially a social function to brag about at work on Monday.

it also pisses me off that, on a board full of supporters who missed out, people would be so insensitive as to assume that they have an equal right to tickets.

no, u don't. piss off, and as much as possible, leave them for supporters of the clubs. and maybe they'll do the same when your team makes it.

I'd love a single ticket, PM me any offers if you have spares

Thanks in advance :)

I wish for two tickets. I will pay reasonably too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is selling i'm looking for tickets also, anywhere between 1 and 3 tickets. Standing room, top deck, i don't care. PM me your price.

I need two tickets, heading over from Perth to see my beloved cats. Please pm me or contact me on 0401075117

After one ticket, two if you've got it. Will pay good money, PM me.

if anyone is selling tickets, the for God's sake sell them to fans of Geelong or collingwood.

every year it pisses me off watching, for example, fans of north Melbourne or Adelaide asking for tickets so they can have a yuppy day out at what to them is essentially a social function to brag about at work on Monday.

it also pisses me off that, on a board full of supporters who missed out, people would be so insensitive as to assume that they have an equal right to tickets.

no, u don't. piss off, and as much as possible, leave them for supporters of the clubs. and maybe they'll do the same when your team makes it.
Hence the disclaimer I put on my request :p

Hi all....long time Collingwood member who missed out....missed last year and trying to explain to my 2 kids (juniors) why we can't go...

So looking for a miracle - 1 adult, 2 juniors...I know I am more likely to find 1 adult, 1 junior...either way please help me out.

Pm me please

Hey guys,
Desperate to get one ticket for my collingwood mad brother. We aren't made of money, but he will sit on the roof if he has to! Any ticket is of interest to us. Please please please PM me if you have a ticket of any sort available at a reasonable price. Would give anything to be able to see his face if I could turn up to his house with a ticket for him in hand!! PM me please!!

Ok, I will bite. Yes I've asked for tickets. No I'm not a cat or pie supporter. But my boys are massive afl fanatics. Why can't they go to the game if tickets are available? I assume people will offer them to pies/cats supporters first, but if I didn't ask, I'd never know. It's got nothing to do with a yuppy day out either - that's the corporates who take up 80% of the allocations. Rather it's everything to do with the love of the game.

The AFL is bullshit...cost for my son and I to go to a Grand Final = $2500 minimum. Plenty of packages! available...the AFL, clubs, travel agents, ticket agencies, corporate events companies...tickets everywhere....the AFL not only sell out the fans...they're corporate pimps who take money from these whore companies...why can't an 8 year old go to a Grand Final?...wait just got another private message..1 adult, 1 junior....the guys wants 2k...i know clubs need money but why do all these other companies get bulk access to tickets to profit from....you know whats sad?..I can't explain to my kids why we can't go again.

still after ONE ticket, standing or otherwise...PM if you can help!

Very sad that as a die hard cats fan I'll have to fork out over 1 grand for tickets, I hate the Grand Final is now for corparates who have no intrest in the game.

Let alone the supporters of other clubs getting tickets, should only be available to the two teams in the Grand finals.

Missed '07, '08 and '09 and now will miss '11, I have shitty luck

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back