Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, pleas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two standing room tickets - 1 adult and 1 concession. Selling for exactly what I paid for them.

I have two standing room tickets - 1 adult and 1 concession. Selling for exactly what I paid for them.
Ill buy them off you. Nah seriously sell them to genuine supporters and check that they have a reasonable history of support for the club on this site. Enough flogs already have tickets who have no desire to enjoy the game or to support a team.

Ill buy them off you. Nah seriously sell them to genuine supporters and check that they have a reasonable history of support for the club on this site. Enough flogs already have tickets who have no desire to enjoy the game or to support a team.

Looking for 2 seats, anywhere in the ground for the folks who are Hawks supporters.

Willing to pay cash and pick up immediately.

Please PM if you are interested in selling!

Hi Guys,

My brother has a seat in Q5 and is wanting to switch to anywhere from Q29-Q36. If anyone is wanting to or want to help me out please inbox me!

hey mate, i am a genuine swannies fan and i would love to buy those standing room tickets from you, would be perfect as im planning on taking my mother as a birthday surprise (hers is the day after)

Swans fan - stupid enough not to buy a membership this year, now paying the price. I would sell my kidney for two AFL GF tickets seated together, but I have only got one kidney, so selling that would mean the end of me, so no kidney, but I have coin and note. Do you have 2 tickets together? PM me asap!!! :)

mate, there are circumstances as to why i cant buy membership this year but i will be sure to next year, anyways, im still looking if anyone can help

yeah same as above. moved to melbourne last year. was going to get a membership this year but didnt. regretting it now. am only after one ticket. i don't care where.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im still after absolutely anything anyone can offer me, standing room/sitting doesnt bother me, pm me anytime day or night if you can help

looking for one ticket. standing room or what not. i am not picky, i would just love a ticket.

PM me if you can help out!

Cheers

looking for 2 or 4 tickets, standing room fine as long as they are together

lifetime hawks fan, unlucky in the ballot, flying down from Brisbane for the game (whether i get tickets or not!)

PM if you have anything, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back