Grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

9027_167695398711_514428711_3718151_6793219_n.jpg

+1 .. but only 'cos you're a cats fan.. ^___^

..wait a sec.. where is the "like" button..?

go the catters :)

it's strange how it'll let some non friends click on like, but others you can't. if need be, just add me on facebook temporarily & i'll accept you and you can click, and then we can part ways happily again. lol.

Looking for 2 tickets, missed out on ballot, then had some organised but they fell through :(

Apart from Junior wiining last night it's been a prick of a week....PM me if you think you can help ;)

Prefer anything but top deck, the mrs doesn't do heights, but then again she doesn't do me either too often :D

Cheers people

hahahahah this could've been written from my husbands perspective! :p so funny.

Hey all,

I have one standing room adult ticket that I would like to sell.

As I am a mad st kilda supporter I would like to sell it to a St Kilda supporter but I suppose whoever is interested should just PM me.

Thanks.

still trying my luck at winning these two grand final tickets through facebook / samsung. i'm about 130 votes behind at the moment but i can't give up!

http://www.facebook.com/SamsungCaptu...9&id=514428711

two ways to vote: either "BECOME A FAN" of tap and take (the people giving away two tickets), or just add me as a temporary friend on facebook and LIKE the picture that way.

or i'm still waiting patiently to buy 2 tickets off someone!

Off topic, but not worth a new thread, does anyone know if I can upgrade my standing room concession for this weekend to an adult standing room ticket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, I'm from WA with flights booked but don't have tickets to the game. I want 2 tickets - one for me and one for my friend (she already lives in Melbourne). Am so desperate and happy to pay more than face value if needed. Can anyone help at all . . . . I know someone lovely from this site helped a friend of mine from work

For those Saints and Cats fans still without tickets...

I have two corporate tickets which include the brunch at Etihad Stadium... They are no longer required and have a face value of $990 each. (ie they are selling below face value - legal)

Make me any reasonable offer at SAevents09@gmail.com

Please PM me if anyon has a spare ticket(s) for tomorrow's game.
I have no luck in finding one yet. :mad:
Been a club member since 92' (won't say which one to avoid prejudice)!

I am a cats fan with a ticket in the saints social club area on level 1 (don't ask how!)...

I'm looking for a saints supporter with a ticket who would like a direct swap of their ticket with mine.

Willing to accept a ticket on level 3, as long as it means I'm not sitting in a sea of saints!

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back