News Grant cleared to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent news.

Good stuff

He has been improving every match in my opinion and I'm comfortable with him in the first 22, and most here know I'm picky.

It's excellent news, has the points hanging over his head but at least he will be free to play this week. :)

Luckily not many young players would re-offend....

I hope.

Suprised to hear he got off when I saw the news last night.. The MRP must be mezmerised by his raw ability so far :)

Best news. Im loving how Grant has finally hit his peek. Like someone said be4, he is improving each week. I especially loved how he played last week against the pies. Took the game on, took some good marks, kicked a goal or 2?, etc. Its just a shame its taking him this long to develop. Still can be ordinary in patches, but im confident with him in our 22 man squad.

Best news. Im loving how Grant has finally hit his peek.

He hasn't hit his peak, not by a long shot- he still has alot of improvement to come IMO. Which is a huge plus for us.

It is great to have a freakish talent in the team that makes you sit back and go wow.

When he kicked that running goal on sunday Collingwood and Bulldog supporters alike were looking at each other and saying "did you see that!"

Every week it seems he does something special. Might be the kind of player that draws a crowd if he continues to develop.

Lots of work to go but no doubt about the talent.

Waiting for someone to bump a few of those old threads and name and shame the people that said he was a spud etc!:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the running goal by him from the last quarter vs Collingwood. Usually I don't get excited watching things I already know the outcome of, but seriously. That was awesome. I am going to love watching this guy continue to improve and genuinely excite.

It is great to have a freakish talent in the team that makes you sit back and go wow.

When he kicked that running goal on sunday Collingwood and Bulldog supporters alike were looking at each other and saying "did you see that!"

Every week it seems he does something special. Might be the kind of player that draws a crowd if he continues to develop.

Lots of work to go but no doubt about the talent.

Waiting for someone to bump a few of those old threads and name and shame the people that said he was a spud etc!:cool:

He is a joy to watch isn't he?

His taken a few good grabs aswell and has amazing pace. You look at him and wouldn't expect him to be so quick.

Make no mistake - I love Grant!

But there was a moment deep in the 4th quarter (I think we were 9 down?) when he marked the ball 60-70m from goal near the front of the bench - and he took FOREVER to choose who to kick the ball to in our 50. Bazza was running up like a steam train wanting to get the ball but Grant just seemed indecisive and cost us maybe 10 seconds and the ball was turned over quickly .... does anyone remember this?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Grant cleared to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back