Grant Collison

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - okay then, just take your ball and walk of crying....Just like little "Maxy" did after the match against the doggies in '99- when they stole the game for ya. LOL :( *weep*weep*

panthers said:
Why dont all you NON SAINTERS GET OFF THE SAINTS FORUM We dont care for any of you on here so get the hell off. I dont give a rats if you call me a moron or a piece of sh%t or whatever JUST GET OFF

Grant got off = your wrong.

nopityA.gif

astro_toby said:
Great to see Grant get off. The most honest way to see that collison was Grant was being a forward and attacking the ball with intent of marking it, while Max was recklessly courages, and assisted largely in him being powerfully knocked in the spoil. Gives me alot of confidence in this new tribunal system. Maybe the years of unpredictablitiy are over in the tribunal.
how can you say that after two weeks?

Bentleigh said:
Who else bar you has called him a sniper?
Oh Gee sorry bentleigh i forgot if i dont agree with u or ya mates im not allowed or supposed to say anything in THE SAINT KILDA FORUM. As far as im concerned hes a sniper and thats my opinion If you dont like my opinion well STIFF Go and post ya crap on your own damn club forum

panthers said:
Oh Gee sorry bentleigh i forgot if i dont agree with u or ya mates im not allowed or supposed to say anything in THE SAINT KILDA FORUM. As far as im concerned hes a sniper and thats my opinion If you dont like my opinion well STIFF Go and post ya crap on your own damn club forum

panthers said:
he may have got off this time but all the footy world knows hes a dirty dog sniper

Is it your opion or the football worlds champ?

milnedog44 said:
how can you say that after two weeks?

because so far i have agreed with every decison over the past 2 weeks. that hasnt happened in 5 years!!! i don't see why saints ppl would be angry grant got off - it doesnt change the fact Max got hurt, and its not like he got a bad injury (like last year). players get bumped and K.O'd alot in footy. take that out of the game, and Hamill and G-Train become alot less important to you. If those guys were punished for running into an opponent standing in the hole in front of them, and no longer allowed to attack the ball and use their strength and height... YIKES!

astro_toby said:
because so far i have agreed with every decison over the past 2 weeks. that hasnt happened in 5 years!!! i don't see why saints ppl would be angry grant got off - it doesnt change the fact Max got hurt, and its not like he got a bad injury (like last year). players get bumped and K.O'd alot in footy. take that out of the game, and Hamill and G-Train become alot less important to you. If those guys were punished for running into an opponent standing in the hole in front of them, and no longer allowed to attack the ball and use their strength and height... YIKES!
i'm not angry, i don't give a sh1t i just said you can't judge them after two weeks, especially when the two weeks were practice games

milnedog44 said:
i'm not angry, i don't give a sh1t i just said you can't judge them after two weeks, especially when the two weeks were practice games

So the tribunal is only treating this as a practice trial? LOL i guess they don't need the money from the Wizard cup. :confused:
Somehow i doubt the tribunal will change is attitude and tactics once the season starts, or take it any more serious, as they already are. My point was, in the past fevola and Grant would have at least had to face the tribunal, where as because of a new (and IMO better) system, these players were spared the time, and didn't receive a penalty, for collisons that are just part of the game

panthers said:
Personally i dont give a toss about the wizard cup I just want to know why NON SAINTERS seem to OVER RUN our FORUM??????????????????????

I quite like reading other forums, but rarely post of them. But, in this case I'll make an exception just to annoy you and your "opinions". Good to see all your fellow Saints supporters echoing your comments. Btw, last time I looked I was in the footy world and I don't thing Grant is a sniper.

I apologise to other Saints' fans for posing negative comments on your board, but this guy's an arseclown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnedog44 said:
mate stop listening to the bias comments of the commentators they made it seem like it was max's ault just in the same way you have

Whos fault was it?

Max jumped back into traffic.

It was incidental.

I was at the game and had a good view of the incident ,Grant was definetly going for a chest mark and was leading at full pace when he jumped ..max was bravely going back with the flight of the ball to contest the mark (as he usually does). in real time it just looked like what it was ..a clash of two players going for the mark. I'm glad to hear Max is okay , and i'm also glad to hear Grant got off ...even tho we are playing them this week ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grant Collison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back