All Australian
Suspended
Jun 17, 2007
Cheersquad
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bangladesh & Melbourne
Do you think Grant Thomas commentating is unprofessional ? I guy rang up on Finey final siren tonight . He was a doggies man and said that Grant was unprofessional and allows bagged bulldogs game style...What are your thoughts on this? Grant Thomas is a great commentator and brings get insight into the game:thumbsu:

I believe the consensus of those dog supporters who listen to SEN find Thomas has fairly consistently bagged the dogs and never has a lot of positives to say about them. There are a number of threads on the dogs board about Thomas with this view.

In the end he's just another frustrated sacked coach with views of minimal relevance. So in the end let him say what he wants and if he gets a bite then good luck to him.

I think his comments regarding St Kilda being the only team who can be competitive against Geelong really cement his place as one of the worst football "analysts" in the country.

the bloke is a tossbag.

i do like his blutness on some issues, however the fact he thinks football revolves around stkilda and talks them up so much it is laughable.

e.g. st kilda are the only team the challenge geelong. Like c'mon that is the dumbest thing i have heard a commentator say this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Grant Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back