Great Posters of the past - Whatever happened to - Diggler ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont worry ferals I am still alive its just that I dont post here too often as you guys are too extreme for even me!!!

Those duds who represent the RFC are still duds until they prove themselves against a top side and if they get flogged on saturday and history says they will, the only line you will see if the slit in Terry Wallaces's throat!!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yes ferals as I said in the previous post, typical Richmond to choke on a Big occassion!!!!

Couldnt do any worse than give the number one membership to Sally Robins.

The Lay down Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

some ex legends barring up (hey diggs) here thought I would say hi as well-
vive le revolution from ol cairo!

You back in Cairo, last i heard it was china.

Haven't seen the tiger flag in the square - will watch for it now.

yellowcard.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate in neither now- was in china, now back in middle east for a bit, not that keen on it, not cairo but uae.

go tigers

I still have some pocket money put aside to pay teh airfare fro my attendance at the Thriller in Manila between Cairo and MadTiger. I can only assume Don KIng has got hold of it..lmao That was an awesome period in BF history... lol rivalled the office whale at Harv'as work..well almost lol

I still have some pocket money put aside to pay teh airfare fro my attendance at the Thriller in Manila between Cairo and MadTiger. I can only assume Don KIng has got hold of it..lmao That was an awesome period in BF history... lol rivalled the office whale at Harv'as work..well almost lol

yeah that was funny in hindsight- would still take him on someday- I take pity on him now- he is a tiger though so that is one thing going for him

wrennyboy, what the heck happened to you, one of the most incessant posters couple of years ago, married are we

Haha not even, even still i would probably spend more time on here if i was right? still read, but dont post as much as i did when i was 18!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great Posters of the past - Whatever happened to - Diggler ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back