Greatest Ever Behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Cororoo said:
I still reckon Gwen Steffani has got the greatest ever behind.

That Fitzroy game was 1st v 2nd at Junction Oval at it would be fair to say that we had our pants pulled down. It was 34.16-220 vs 10.10-70. Ugly. I think Quinlan kicked 8 and Rendell 7 or something like that.

Back to great behinds (although this one is far from great), reading an article in the paper this week reminded me of the 1996 Lightning Premiership. I was there in typically cold, freezing, hailing, raining conditions at Waverley when we played Melbourne in the opening game. The scores were level at full time so the next score won. Brett Allison kicked a point as we won. Collingwood put us out in the next round.

Marstermind said:
That Fitzroy game was 1st v 2nd at Junction Oval at it would be fair to say that we had our pants pulled down. It was 34.16-220 vs 10.10-70. Ugly. I think Quinlan kicked 8 and Rendell 7 or something like that.

Back to great behinds (although this one is far from great), reading an article in the paper this week reminded me of the 1996 Lightning Premiership. I was there in typically cold, freezing, hailing, raining conditions at Waverley when we played Melbourne in the opening game. The scores were level at full time so the next score won. Brett Allison kicked a point as we won. Collingwood put us out in the next round.

I'm confused.

I can't remeber Gwen getting a kick in any of those games.

She really does have a great behind though.

Probably better than Kylie's.

The Carey game vs Melbourne Rd 17, 1996. He kicked 11.2 and from memory both behinds were posters. There was one at the Punt Rd end where The Wayne casually threw the sidestep out to a couple of blokes, made them chase shadows, and *almost* slotted one one from the Southern Stand forward pocket, bang on the 50. Hit the post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Ever Behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back